kissing wife

Although not a cuck myself, but with your wife who looks like she can walk down any runway, I would lose my mind and find myself doing everything your pictures show here. Feeding a black stranger's cock into her mouth must be an indescribable feeling. I envy you! Kissing her cheek as she sucks BBC and kissing her hot mouth after she been sucking it. I also would be worshipping her pink lips and mouth. I would be lost in lust as if I were high on *******!

Although not a cuck myself, but with your wife who looks like she can walk down any runway, I would lose my mind and find myself doing everything your pictures show here. Feeding a black stranger's cock into her mouth must be an indescribable feeling. I envy you! Kissing her cheek as she sucks BBC and kissing her hot mouth after she been sucking it. I also would be worshipping her pink lips and mouth. I would be lost in lust as if I were high on *******!
He did dump his cum in her mouth after the sucking he got from her. She just left her mouth open for her bull to cum in it...Screenshot 2021-12-29 110550.jpgScreenshot 2021-12-29 111907.jpg

her beautiful mouth well used and ready for kissView attachment 4679853View attachment 4679854
Was this the first time you had a black bull cum on her beautiful face and in her mouth? She looks like she is in ******* with this black stranger's cum covering her face and in her mouth. Did you then lick her lips clean or did both of you share a cum kiss? I definitely would love to see more of her with black man's cum in her or face!!! Your photos just keep getting better and better. THANKS!!!

Back