Kissing hubby while taking BBC

This is the ultimate in cuckoldry. My wife will kiss me passionately while fucking her big black dildo. I will French kiss her and hold her while she cums and creams on that big black dick. Usually I will get a slow sensual handjob to completion. It’s sooooo hot, I can’t imagine how hot it would be if it was the real thing

It's a wonderful experience. Kissing your wife while she's with her bull. It's the ultimate experience for a cuckold/ submissive white hubby. If the kiss is out of love or humiliation. Doesn't matter. It's a cuckold/submissive white hubby's duty to make sure she is safe and taken care of. White submissive hubby's are to be of service, and submit to her bulls. All white boi's love to be submissive it just comes naturally to them. Plus who can resist a beautiful black man! ;):qos:

It's a wonderful experience. Kissing your wife while she's with her bull. It's the ultimate experience for a cuckold/ submissive white hubby. If the kiss is out of love or humiliation. Doesn't matter. It's a cuckold/submissive white hubby's duty to make sure she is safe and taken care of. White submissive hubby's are to be of service, and submit to her bulls. All white boi's love to be submissive it just comes naturally to them. Plus who can resist a beautiful black man! ;):qos:
You’re right. Everyone gets something out of this. The bull gets the pussy, the wife gets bbc and many huge orgasms, and the white cuck gets to be close to his wife and share in her pleasure. He can kiss, hold and support her, and if he’s lucky he can get jerked off by her. If her can beat himself off but in either case he’s there for her, enjoying her getting off. It’s a win win for everyone

Back