Kevin Samuels has passed away. Are Black Men ready to Evolve ?

I'm assuming you are not black. Because if you are, you've just called your mama dead weight. You just stated your mama who raised you, put clothes on your back, food in your belly and gave you her last when she didn't have a penny to her name a burden. You just said your grandmama who nurtured and helped mold you was a burden. And if, your mama was none of these things for you, then follow my voice so I can lead you out of the wilderness bruh, cause you're lost. Come over to my house (it is Mama's day), where you can meet my mama and my grandmama who are strong uplifting black women who revere and love the black men in their lives as well as reach out to help those brothas people feel are beyond saving to uplift them and nourish their souls. If you are black don't get it twisted that simply because this is a fetish site that women of another ethnicity is better than another. If so, I am sadden by your self hate.

Now, if you're not black, which I suspect. Git the f&*k outta here with this bulls$%t! Go, troll somewhere else! Before I speak on your name I peeped your previous posts and most of your s%^t is rather grimy regarding black folk. Holding up brothas that are not with sistas like the fact they're with woman that are not black helped a brotha elevate his game. Who you kidding? Every man, black or white have to stand on his own, ten toes down. What about the brothas that have reached a level of success as they define it (not always measured in material wealth $$$) with sistas on their arms? Also, for your information, Michael B. Jordan has dated women who were not black. However, right now he is dating Lori Harvey! SHE'S BLACK, partner
Michael B Jordan is only doing that because of social pressure m. Lori Harvey is a thot that’s been ran through by thugs.
He should have got himself a Black Runway model or a Zoe Kravitz.

Then why are you on this site !!!??? Lmaoooo
I'm here on this site for fun rather that be sexting or flirting, and if a woman wanna me up then we meet up, I meet most beautiful woman in person.

I'm not here for love, or to take anyone's wife because they have a smaller dick or cock. Nothing more nothing less.

I speak for myself

If they had another website for black men to meet any other type of woman like this one, I would be too. End of the story

Spoken like a true simp, my ******* has been saying what Kevin Samuels has been saying for years and she’s BLACK. LMAOOOO
Bruh, I said my piece. I tried dropping a few gems on ya. Okay, cool. Ya fired back. I don't have time to go back and forth with you about this that and a 3rd. I don't have time for you internet tuff guys who hide behind a laptop. Everything I've said, I have no problem saying to your face.

View attachment 5055332

Kevin Samuels, the bane of the Black Community has passed away. He told Black Men to put away their toys and infantile behavior and become World Class Men. He told Black Women to cooperate with the Black Men that are trying to become The Best Versions of Themselves.

He was hated by a lot of infantile Black Males. But the World Class Men of other Races understood his Message. Black Women on the other hand. Totally misunderstood his meanings and ostracized him. It’s very disgusting, disheartening and distasteful to see a myriad of black women praising and celebrating the death of this man. A Man that was trying to build a bridge between Black Men and Black Women.

Thus, I ask Black Men. Are you ready to evolve past your natural counterpart and take your place upon the World Stage with World Class
Women of other Races?

There is no place in this World Class for “swag, game and mouthpiece”. This Evolved Black Man has to perform beyond the bedroom.

He has to have his Life in Order to perform in the highest levels of Masculinity. Remember Gentlemen, a Woman is Loyal to Power.
A lot of what he said as far as the males go is applicable. Make yourself more valuable in the job market. Get you a woman that understands the roles of men and women. He just was ******* honesty.

I'm here on this site for fun rather that be sexting or flirting, and if a woman wanna me up then we meet up, I meet most beautiful woman in person.

I'm not here for love, or to take anyone's wife because they have a smaller dick or cock. Nothing more nothing less.

I speak for myself

If they had another website for black men to meet any other type of woman like this one, I would be too. End of the story
That’s why I find your reactive commentary very amusing. Kevin Samuels actually has a Social Media Group where Black Men can meet Black Women according to the specifications that he has laid out. But no one sees that. They only see “average at best”. And react from that commentary. I find such reactions very very feminine and based in emotion.

I'm assuming you are not black. Because if you are, you've just called your mama dead weight. You just stated your mama who raised you, put clothes on your back, food in your belly and gave you her last when she didn't have a penny to her name a burden. You just said your grandmama who nurtured and helped mold you was a burden. And if, your mama was none of these things for you, then follow my voice so I can lead you out of the wilderness bruh, cause you're lost. Come over to my house (it is Mama's day), where you can meet my mama and my grandmama who are strong uplifting black women who revere and love the black men in their lives as well as reach out to help those brothas people feel are beyond saving to uplift them and nourish their souls. If you are black don't get it twisted that simply because this is a fetish site that women of another ethnicity is better than another. If so, I am sadden by your self hate.

Now, if you're not black, which I suspect. Git the f&*k outta here with this bulls$%t! Go, troll somewhere else! Before I speak on your name I peeped your previous posts and most of your s%^t is rather grimy regarding black folk. Holding up brothas that are not with sistas like the fact they're with woman that are not black helped a brotha elevate his game. Who you kidding? Every man, black or white have to stand on his own, ten toes down. What about the brothas that have reached a level of success as they define it (not always measured in material wealth $$$) with sistas on their arms? Also, for your information, Michael B. Jordan has dated women who were not black. However, right now he is dating Lori Harvey! SHE'S BLACK, partner!
Well said @blkpanthr Micheal is dating “Steve Harvey’s *******! Even though my wife is not black I never would deny the Black women in my life!!! Well said!!!

Rip to the late, great Kevin Samuels, he promoted black women and men into becoming better versions of themselves for eachother, the goal was to elevate the black community by mending black families, he never said to abandon our women, just the ones that did not want to listen and change for the better...

Exactly but to be honest if I was to marry anyone black or white I wouldn’t do it in America or any western countries.
Rip to the late, great Kevin Samuels, he promoted black women and men into becoming better versions of themselves for eachother, the goal was to elevate the black community by mending black families, he never said to abandon our women, just the ones that did not want to listen and change for the better...

Black Women seem to the dead weight of many Black Men. When Black Men need to perform out of the bedroom this concept of Black Love holds them back.

Robert F Smith and R Donahue Peebles are examples of Black Billionaires that are married to Non Black Women.

Taye Diggs
Michael B Jordan
Omari Hardwick are other examples of black men that have excelled without a Black Woman as their counterparts.
Fuck you, you waste of space. That’s why your joke of a marriage failed. That’s why you hate black women because your black wife realised what a self hating piece of s**t you are. You can roast in the deepest depths of hell.

Now, if you're not black, which I suspect. Git the f&*k outta here with this bulls$%t! Go, troll somewhere else! Before I speak on your name I peeped your previous posts and most of your s%^t is rather grimy regarding black folk. Holding up brothas that are not with sistas like the fact they're with woman that are not black helped a brotha elevate his game. Who you kidding? Every man, black or white have to stand on his own, ten toes down. What about the brothas that have reached a level of success as they define it (not always measured in material wealth $$$) with sistas on their arms? Also, for your information, Michael B. Jordan has dated women who were not black. However, right now he is dating Lori Harvey! SHE'S BLACK, partner!
He is a black man. I spoke to him in the pms on and off for months. He just recently turned into a male divested POS.

Back