Kevin Samuels has passed away. Are Black Men ready to Evolve ?

I have a boyfriend now. Just as your marriage broke down because you hate black women and your wife picked up on that, I now have a gorgeous boyfriend. Watching Kevin couldn’t help save your sham of a marriage.
🤣🤣😂😂You act like that’s supposed to hurt. Go to your boyfriend and stop relying on social media for attention.

You’re just as emotionally immature as she is.
If you think you can insult me... You can't. I have no investment in your opinion of me. You can lash out and try to strike back all you want.
You got held accountable to your very own stated words. Trying to pass the buck onto others won't help you.
Trying to accuse others of personality flaws won't distract readers from your attitudes.
I commented merely because for a moment, it looked like you swayed another reader who had not seen your glaring hate speech in another thread.
So, I set the record straight.
But I'm not going to sit here trading insults and arguing with your dumbass. You have a low opinion of women in general and no words said to you can fix you. You are not worth any ones time. You scrape the bottom of the barrel because easy is all you can get, then feel proud of yourself for getting what you got.
Knock yourself out - feel free to live in that delusion. Most of the rest of us don't.
Enjoy your little threads.

If you think you can insult me... You can't. I have no investment in your opinion of me. You can lash out and try to strike back all you want.
You got held accountable to your very own stated words. Trying to pass the buck onto others won't help you.
Trying to accuse others of personality flaws won't distract readers from your attitudes.
I commented merely because for a moment, it looked like you swayed another reader who had not seen your glaring hate speech in another thread.
So, I set the record straight.
But I'm not going to sit here trading insults and arguing with your dumbass. You have a low opinion of women in general and no words said to you can fix you. You are not worth any ones time. You scrape the bottom of the barrel because easy is all you can get, then feel proud of yourself for getting what you got.
Knock yourself out - feel free to live in that delusion. Most of the rest of us don't.
Enjoy your little threads.
You’re obviously insulted because you’re defending a person that’s in the wrong. You typed a whole paragraph to validate yourself to a stranger.
That tells me a lot. FYI she inboxed me and asked me to stop commenting on her threads. Yet I see her and her simp minions trolling my threads. You are obviously butthurt .

She’s not talking about Kevin Samuels. She’s talking about me. She found herself on the wrong side of an argument and expected me to agree with her. She’s just having a temper tantrum and can’t be trusted.
No that comment was about Kevin. I was talking about Kevin Samuels there not you.

She’s not talking about Kevin Samuels. She’s talking about me. She found herself on the wrong side of an argument and expected me to agree with her. She’s just having a temper tantrum and can’t be trusted.
Read what comment I was responding to. We were literally talking about Kevin. I even ended it with ‘he WAS toxic’ because Kevin is no longer with us.

Attachments

• B31EECAD-9BD4-451A-BF5C-D6830814B57C.jpeg
    B31EECAD-9BD4-451A-BF5C-D6830814B57C.jpeg
    163.6 KB · Views: 9
View attachment 5055332

Kevin Samuels, the bane of the Black Community has passed away. He told Black Men to put away their toys and infantile behavior and become World Class Men. He told Black Women to cooperate with the Black Men that are trying to become The Best Versions of Themselves.

He was hated by a lot of infantile Black Males. But the World Class Men of other Races understood his Message. Black Women on the other hand. Totally misunderstood his meanings and ostracized him. It’s very disgusting, disheartening and distasteful to see a myriad of black women praising and celebrating the death of this man. A Man that was trying to build a bridge between Black Men and Black Women.

Thus, I ask Black Men. Are you ready to evolve past your natural counterpart and take your place upon the World Stage with World Class
Women of other Races?

There is no place in this World Class for “swag, game and mouthpiece”. This Evolved Black Man has to perform beyond the bedroom.

He has to have his Life in Order to perform in the highest levels of Masculinity. Remember Gentlemen, a Woman is Loyal to Power.
Funny thing about this is. This was the same talk both my Grand Fathers gave me when I was 12, then again at 16 when I started Trade School to become a Carpenter and Mason. I got the same talk at 18 as I left for Basic Training in the Military (Reserve). Then again when I started University to study Business . No so much with dating out side my race but finding a lady with whom is shared similar goals no matter what her colour was.

Trade School in my case was to give me time to grow up learning about others and how they lived and worked.

In short To those That Much is Given, Much is expected. They summed it up there are Leaders (those that make hard decisions), Managers (those that herd the followers), and Followers.

Back