Kevin Samuels has passed away. Are Black Men ready to Evolve ?

Red Pharaoh

Male
Gold Member
BF9CA0EA-81A4-4EEA-BB2E-6178B8142E42.jpeg

Kevin Samuels, the bane of the Black Community has passed away. He told Black Men to put away their toys and infantile behavior and become World Class Men. He told Black Women to cooperate with the Black Men that are trying to become The Best Versions of Themselves.

He was hated by a lot of infantile Black Males. But the World Class Men of other Races understood his Message. Black Women on the other hand. Totally misunderstood his meanings and ostracized him. It’s very disgusting, disheartening and distasteful to see a myriad of black women praising and celebrating the death of this man. A Man that was trying to build a bridge between Black Men and Black Women.

Thus, I ask Black Men. Are you ready to evolve past your natural counterpart and take your place upon the World Stage with World Class
Women of other Races?

There is no place in this World Class for “swag, game and mouthpiece”. This Evolved Black Man has to perform beyond the bedroom.

He has to have his Life in Order to perform in the highest levels of Masculinity. Remember Gentlemen, a Woman is Loyal to Power.

View attachment 5055332

Kevin Samuels, the bane of the Black Community has passed away. He told Black Men to put away their toys and infantile behavior and become World Class Men. He told Black Women to cooperate with the Black Men that are trying to become The Best Versions of Themselves.

He was hated by a lot of infantile Black Males. But the World Class Men of other Races understood his Message. Black Women on the other hand. Totally misunderstood his meanings and ostracized him. It’s very disgusting, disheartening and distasteful to see a myriad of black women praising and celebrating the death of this man. A Man that was trying to build a bridge between Black Men and Black Women.

Thus, I ask Black Men. Are you ready to evolve past your natural counterpart and take your place upon the World Stage with World Class
Women of other Races?

There is no place in this World Class for “swag, game and mouthpiece”. This Evolved Black Man has to perform beyond the bedroom.

He has to have his Life in Order to perform in the highest levels of Masculinity. Remember Gentlemen, a Woman is Loyal to Power.
What do you mean by evolve pass our natural counter part?

View attachment 5055332

Women of other Races?

A true loss for all

Black Love is DEAD
Black Women seem to the dead weight of many Black Men. When Black Men need to perform out of the bedroom this concept of Black Love holds them back.

Robert F Smith and R Donahue Peebles are examples of Black Billionaires that are married to Non Black Women.

Taye Diggs
Michael B Jordan
Omari Hardwick are other examples of black men that have excelled without a Black Woman as their counterparts.

Black Women seem to the dead weight of many Black Men. When Black Men need to perform out of the bedroom this concept of Black Love holds them back.

Robert F Smith and R Donahue Peebles are examples of Black Billionaires that are married to Non Black Women.

Taye Diggs
Michael B Jordan
Omari Hardwick are other examples of black men that have excelled without a Black Woman as their counterparts.
I'm assuming you are not black. Because if you are, you've just called your mama dead weight. You just stated your mama who raised you, put clothes on your back, food in your belly and gave you her last when she didn't have a penny to her name a burden. You just said your grandmama who nurtured and helped mold you was a burden. And if, your mama was none of these things for you, then follow my voice so I can lead you out of the wilderness bruh, cause you're lost. Come over to my house (it is Mama's day), where you can meet my mama and my grandmama who are strong uplifting black women who revere and love the black men in their lives as well as reach out to help those brothas people feel are beyond saving to uplift them and nourish their souls. If you are black don't get it twisted that simply because this is a fetish site that women of another ethnicity is better than another. If so, I am sadden by your self hate.

Now, if you're not black, which I suspect. Git the f&*k outta here with this bulls$%t! Go, troll somewhere else! Before I speak on your name I peeped your previous posts and most of your s%^t is rather grimy regarding black folk. Holding up brothas that are not with sistas like the fact they're with woman that are not black helped a brotha elevate his game. Who you kidding? Every man, black or white have to stand on his own, ten toes down. What about the brothas that have reached a level of success as they define it (not always measured in material wealth $$$) with sistas on their arms? Also, for your information, Michael B. Jordan has dated women who were not black. However, right now he is dating Lori Harvey! SHE'S BLACK, partner!

Last edited:
I'm assuming you are not black. Because if you are, you've just called your mama dead weight. You just stated your mama who raised you, put clothes on your back, food in your belly and gave you her last when she didn't have a penny to her name a burden. You just said your grandmama who nurtured and helped mold you was a burden. And if, your mama was none of these things for you, then follow my voice so I can lead you out of the wilderness bruh, cause you're lost. Come over to my house (it is Mama's day), where you can meet my mama and my grandmama who are strong uplifting black women who revere and love the black men in their lives as well as reach out to help those brothas people feel are beyond saving to uplift them and nourish their souls. If you are black don't get it twisted that simply because this is a fetish site that women of another ethnicity is better than another. If so, I am sadden by your self hate.

Now, if you're not black, which I suspect. Git the f&*k outta here with this bulls$%t! Go, troll somewhere else! Before I speak on your name I peeped your previous posts and most of your s%^t is rather grimy regarding black folk. Holding up brothas that are not with sistas like the fact they're with woman that are not black helped a brotha elevate his game. Who you kidding? Every man, black or white have to stand on his own, ten toes down. What about the brothas that have reached a level of success as they define it (not always measured in material wealth $$$) with sistas on their arms? Also, for your information, Michael B. Jordan has dated women who were not black. However, right now he is dating Lori Harvey! SHE'S BLACK, partner!
Thanks bro. Because I was about to lit a fire on his as_s for saying black love is dead.

Just because its not heavily advertised on social media or on the internet or any where else does not mean its dead.

Spoken like a true simp, my mom has been saying what Kevin Samuels has been saying for years and she’s BLACK. LMAOOOO

Back