just wondering?

Another saturday night listening to my beautiful wife getting her brains fucked out by BBC, gets better every time for me and was just wondering any other cucks in the same situation?
There are times it is very exciting, but there is a part that feels sad,l. When I see how often they text and how intimate the conversation is it kinda kicks. The sexual part is great when I get to be in the same house. When she spends the night at a hotel and I don't get to hear or know what is going on it is very hard. When I see his text saying he can't wait to make love to her I want to ask her to stop. But then I think about the feeling, smell and taste of her after and I let it go. She says it's a game with him. I am not so sure.

There are times it is very exciting, but there is a part that feels sad,l. When I see how often they text and how intimate the conversation is it kinda kicks. The sexual part is great when I get to be in the same house. When she spends the night at a hotel and I don't get to hear or know what is going on it is very hard. When I see his text saying he can't wait to make love to her I want to ask her to stop. But then I think about the feeling, smell and taste of her after and I let it go. She says it's a game with him. I am not so sure.
understand where you are coming from, i know she does not tell me everything if she spends time alone with a bbc after we have met them once as a couple but i trust her with my love and emotions as she does me, and once we got over the jealousy, i personally found it a bigger turn on that i dont know everything lol Have you ever thought that the bbc she fucks gets his kicks out of the texts he sends? we are all in this sort of thing because we enjoy the moments intensly but we all enjoy different aspects and you just got to find the level you are all happy with?

Back