Just watched my BBW girlfriend get fucked for hours

Do you want more?

• Yes

Votes: 107 98.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
I didn't want him to but my kink and horniness got the best of me. I let another fuck my girlfriend raw for hours. I literally came without touching myself the same time he made her cum and then he came right after all over her tits. After she stopped screaming from orgasming, she came and played on top of me all cum covered and kissed me and told me she loved me.😍🥰
We have another playdate on Tuesday with a BBC and his beautiful BBW sub gf. I'll update with a new story for that one if all goes well.20200106_021051.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't want him to but my kink and horniness got the best of me. I let another fuck my girlfriend raw for hours. I literally came without touching myself the same time he made her cum and then he came right after all over her tits. After she stopped screaming from orgasming, she came and played on top of me all cum covered and kissed me and told me she loved me.😍🥰
We have another playdate on Tuesday with a BBC and his beautiful BBW sub gf. I'll update with a new story for that one if all goes well.
Niiice. I was hoping the condom came off at some point and fuck her bareback😎🍆

Back