Do you want more?

• Yes

Votes: 107 98.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters

Bnh022

Male
About 5 months ago, I tried to set up my girlfriend with a BBC. We are in a great place in our relationship and both super honest about our kinks. When my gf and I were 1st just hooking up no strings attached, I happened to see a pic on an online kink site and it happened to be her! She was sucking the biggest cock I've ever seen. This changed something in me and literally brought us closer than ever. We have been dating ever since and have had 1 playdate which was amazing (maybe I'll tell that story one day)
I found a great guy online with what my girlfriend called a "horsecock". We vibed and tried to set up a date. Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances we tried and failed 3 separate times to meet up. Fast forward to this week when I hit him up for this weekend and he was free!

He booked a room and we brought some wine, Henny, lube and a box of thin magnum condoms. My girlfriend was super cute and shy as we got closer and closer. We get to the motel and I was so excited to get to see my girl fucked like I could never dream of fucking her.
We knock on the door and he let's us in. I shake his hand and he gives my girlfriend a hug and kiss on cheek. I can tell shes nervous because she doesn't lean into the hug and is very giggly. Our room had 2 beds so he sits on his and I sit on mine. I tell my gf to go change and get comfortable. She comes out looking smoking in a purple top and fishnets we bought because our new friend requested it.
She sits on my lap and I give her a nice deep kiss. I tell her I love her and I think maybe she should go sit on his bed. She quickly agreed. She sits down next to him and he immediately runs his hands down her thighs. He started whispering to her and making her laugh. I loved watching his hands caressing my girls body and making her smile. She knew it was time to show him what he came here for. She stood up in front of him and bent over and let him have complete access to her big beautiful ass. He took full advantage, felt her ass up and squeezed making her start to have small moans under her breath. As she bent over basically begging him to worship her ass, we started making out. Suddenly as we were making out, he ripped her fishnets open to expose her ass perfectly. He felt her up and gave her a few solid slaps that made her ass giggle. He turned her around and grabbed her face and kissed her straight on the lips. She wasn't expecting this and looked scared or maybe shocked at first but then as his hands traveled across her body she kissed him back with vigor. She turned back to me and said she'd like a *******. I told her we need ice and asked if she would be ok with him alone. She said yes quicker than I've ever heard her answer before. I knew I absolutely found the right man to give the love of my life the greatest fuck of her life.
I left to go get ice and when I came back....
To be continued...(and yes I have pics and vids..literally hours of film😈)

Last edited:
I left to go get ice and unfortunately the ice machine was really close so they didn't get too much time alone but apparently that didn't matter. I walk in to find them on the bed together, he was sitting up against the wall with her in his lap facing the same way. Her legs were spread wide open and he was already playing with her pussy. I was so proud of her and incredibly turned on. I poured them drinks and let them continue for a moment until they acknowledged me. The excitement and pleasure on her face from only his fingers gave me so much confidence this was about to get wild. I handed them their drinks and as he took a break from teasing her pussy, I took this opportunity to get her ready for him. I dove into her lap face first and started eating her out. As I did this they made out and he started licking and playing with her nipples. She was loving it and was grinding her pussy into my face. After a few mins, I stopped and kissed her. I whispered in her ear "Dont hold back". She smiled and looked at me deviously. She said "Yes daddy" and it was time for the real fun to start. I get in position to film and she turns around and starts rubbing his massive bulge. He tells her to take him out and she agrees immediately. She takes his semi hard at least 9 to 10 inch cock im her small hands and starts teasing the tip of his cock with her tongue. I know shes sucked big cock before but never got to see it like this up close and personal. She took him slowly at first and built up her momentum. They were both enjoying the hell out of eachother already and we had barely began. She sucked him, deep throated him, and got him nice, hard and sloppy wet for the next 10 minutes. Her inner whore was just now starting to come out. My shy gf has quickly disappeared and the slut I fell in love with was waking up. We rearranged on bed so I was now sitting on bed with back against wall with my cock out. My girlfriend assumed the position and got on all 4s to suck me while she waved her ass in front of this guy who we have know less than 1 hour. While she sucked on my cock, he started teasing and eating her pussy. She was moaning and enjoying every second. When she was sopping wet and was literally begging for him to fuck her while her mouth was full of my cock.

He pulls out the magnum and slides it on his cock. I'm watching and anticipating with excitement but she was there waiting and wanting him so badly. As I told her I love her again, he slid into her for the first time.....
To be continued...20191216_040443.jpg

Last edited:
I dont know about anyone else but for me the absolute hottest thing in the world is the sound my gf makes when a BBC enters her. The genuine pure joy she explodes with. Her eyes close and she bursts out with a small scream. He pulls back and pumps my gfs pussy again deeper this time and this time she screams "O MY GOD!?!" It was like even though she knew how big he was ,she still couldn't believe that there was a cock that could make her feel what she was feeling right then. He starts to pick up a rhythm and shes absolutely loving it. Screaming and moaning, bed is smacking the wall so hard the neighbors eventually knocked lol. He was treating her pussy with such a gentle dominance. M gf said "he knew exactly what my body wanted and needed, and he gave me exactly that." It was clear that he absolutely laid a claim on my gfs pussy. I knew there was no closing this pandoras box.
After he pounded her for who knows how long, I got up and let them have at in. He took her missionary and I loved watching that moment he entered her. The look of pure joy and ******* made me so happy. I knew this was what she needed and deserved. He was pounding away as I filmed( my best filming I ever did imo) and something changed. They really meshed and there kink/dom/sub side came out. Her moans started to get much more aggressive as he kept fucking her with a consistent steady stroke.
He then turned her on her side and lifted her leg up. I came over to help hold her leg up for him and let her grab my cock and tease me a little. She kept saying "You fuck me so good" " You like that pussy? You fuck it so good". I never heard her like this and I fucking loved it.
He said " You like this dick baby?" To which she replied "YES DADDY"
He then said " Thank your boyfriend haha"
And she thanked me for finding her the best fuck of her life. I now realized I'm just her love and bf. He was now her daddy...
To be continued...

Last edited:
I dont know about anyone else but for me the absolute hottest thing in the world is the sound my gf makes when a BBC enters her. The genuine pure joy she explodes with. Her eyes close and she bursts out with a small scream. He pulls back and pumps my gfs pussy again deeper this time and this time she screams "O MY GOD!?!" It was like even though she knew how big he was ,she still couldn't believe that there was a cock that could make her feel what she was feeling right then. He starts to pick up a rhythm and shes absolutely loving it. Screaming and moaning, bed is smacking the wall so hard the neighbors eventually knocked lol. He was treating her pussy with such a gentle dominance. M gf said "he knew exactly what my body wanted and needed, and he gave me exactly that." It was clear that he absolutely laid a claim on my gfs pussy. I knew there was no closing this pandoras box.
After he pounded her for who knows how long, I got up and let them have at in. He took her missionary and I loved watching that moment he entered her. The look of pure joy and ******* made me so happy. I knew this was what she needed and deserved. He was pounding away as I filmed( my best filming I ever did imo) and something changed. They really meshed and there kink/dom/sub side came out. Her moans started to get much more aggressive as he kept fucking her with a consistent steady stroke.
He then turned her on her side and lifted her leg up. I came over to help hold her leg up for him and let her grab my cock and tease me a little. She kept saying "You fuck me so good" " You like that pussy? You fuck it so good". I never heard her like this and I fucking loved it.
He said " You like this dick baby?" To which she replied "YES DADDY"
He then said " Thank your boyfriend haha"
And she thanked me for finding her the best fuck of her life. I now realized I'm just her love and bf. He was now her daddy...
To be continued...
Oh, yes....OMG...hot, Erotic sounds pour from them....like a river of orgasmic

Juicy fuck noises...moans, gasps...gooey giggles...groans...BeCOME grunts

FUCK FUCK FUCK MEeeeeeeeee Daddy.......please Daddy. Oh DADDY.FUCK make him see
FUCK ME DADDYeeeeeeeeee

Back