just sent her off...

Well, I hope she has a fantastic time, whatever happens. I hope she comes home happy, with a sly grin on her face and has a big kiss for you, smelling like another man still, and regales you with all the sexy details. Maybe she'll have pictures for you? Or sloppy seconds? Whatever the case, I hope it's everything you've been fantasizing about and you go to bed happy together.

Last edited:
She went on a meet even with all of the ******* that's going on with Covid?
I was biting my tongue on that question. My wife and I have put things on hold, but b2w is a welcome escape in such times, so I usually try to assume people are making good decisions and live vicariously.

I was biting my tongue on that question. My wife and I have put things on hold, but b2w is a welcome escape in such times, so I usually try to assume people are making good decisions and live vicariously.
I can only hope that this did not happen! If it did, then they are very foolish. Putting themselves all at risk and then many others they may come into contact with

MDP, not all areas of the US were affected as badly as the media portrays or nearly as bad as Europe. In Georgia for example, there have been less than 20k positive results with only 3k-ish hospitalized and 800 +/- deaths, since February 20th. Those sound like bad numbers, but the population of Georgia is over 10.6 million.

I don't know where the OP is from and I read his post with some concern and a bit of hesitation, but if he is in Iowa or Kansas or Nebraska, then they have barely been impacted at all.

I've traveled extensively in my life and most folks that I've met from other countries only think of New York City or Los Angeles when they think of the US. In fact it is a very large, very diverse population. Some areas are densely populated while others practice social distancing due to how rural their location is.

I am not dismissing your concerns, but adding some sidebar things to consider. I also agree that it is risky at the moment, but not nearly as risky as those of us that were sexually active during the mid 80's when HIV was new and scary.

@BBC_Becky Yes, HIV was transmittable, but this is on a different level. Regardless of where they are from, and if they have been barely impacted. They shouldn't be doing no matter how bad they need to get some cock. It can wait, it isn't going anywhere.

Very irresponsible. They have no idea if they are meeting someone who is a carrier with no symptoms, social distancing is not going to work if they go and meet a guy from Tinder.

I see this thread having two possible paths: 1) It was all bullshit and posted just to get attention; or 2) It was real and the guy is still cleaning her pussy and too busy to tell us what happened.

I see this thread having two possible paths: 1) It was all bullshit and posted just to get attention; or 2) It was real and the guy is still cleaning her pussy and too busy to tell us what happened.
Could be. Or possibly, 3) he's not feeling like having a discussion about breaking quarantine after being called out for it. Or perhaps 4) gave them some things to talk about and/or work through in their relationship and it seemed more important than coming back to a public forum to post about it. There are likely countless other possibilities as well, but I hope all is well.

@BBC_Becky Yes, HIV was transmittable, but this is on a different level. Regardless of where they are from, and if they have been barely impacted. They shouldn't be doing no matter how bad they need to get some cock. It can wait, it isn't going anywhere.

Very irresponsible. They have no idea if they are meeting someone who is a carrier with no symptoms, social distancing is not going to work if they go and meet a guy from Tinder.
Due to the lack of testing equipment... We may never know how many people are infected. Because some of the symptoms are flu like, we are being asked to not visit the hospital unless the symptoms are extremely severe. I for one, won't be going out for random hookups.

Due to the lack of testing equipment... We may never know how many people are infected. Because some of the symptoms are flu like, we are being asked to not visit the hospital unless the symptoms are extremely severe. I for one, won't be going out for random hookups.
Yeah, neither are we. I was hoping against hope that it might seem less irresponsible soon. My wife has a birthday coming up and I was trying to arrange a weekend getaway where we have a timeshare, maybe invite a bull she hasn't seen in a while, thinking "what better birthday gift for a lady who's job has been non-stop turbulence and hasn't had 10 minutes away from her fighting children in (by then) 3 months?"

The US saw it's highest single-day coronavirus related death toll just last Friday, just as states are starting to open back up, and we're not in much better shape to test and treat this now than we were two months ago. A very close friend of ours is a doctor at Dever Health. The way she so eloquently put it was:

"The lifting of stay-at-home orders doesn't mean the pandemic is behind us. It means there's currently room for you in the ICU."

We want to go out and play as much as anybody, but it's really hard for us to justify potentially spreading something we have been so careful to avoid in recent weeks and months. I'm trying not to judge others when I see them making travel plans. People are going to do what they're going to do, and we're not in charge of anyone but ourselves and our family, but as long as we have the ability to minimize the probability that we'll be part of the problem, we're going to. We have each other for now, and she'll still be hot when it's safe to go out again.

This ******* sucks.

Yeah, neither are we. I was hoping against hope that it might seem less irresponsible soon. My wife has a birthday coming up and I was trying to arrange a weekend getaway where we have a timeshare, maybe invite a bull she hasn't seen in a while, thinking "what better birthday gift for a lady who's job has been non-stop turbulence and hasn't had 10 minutes away from her fighting children in (by then) 3 months?"

The US saw it's highest single-day coronavirus related death toll just last Friday, just as states are starting to open back up, and we're not in much better shape to test and treat this now than we were two months ago. A very close friend of ours is a doctor at Dever Health. The way she so eloquently put it was:

"The lifting of stay-at-home orders doesn't mean the pandemic is behind us. It means there's currently room for you in the ICU."

We want to go out and play as much as anybody, but it's really hard for us to justify potentially spreading something we have been so careful to avoid in recent weeks and months. I'm trying not to judge others when I see them making travel plans. People are going to do what they're going to do, and we're not in charge of anyone but ourselves and our family, but as long as we have the ability to minimize the probability that we'll be part of the problem, we're going to. We have each other for now, and she'll still be hot when it's safe to go out again.

This ******* sucks.
Totally sucks... We've been fortunate in this area... But it's still in this area. I'm afraid the cases might spike when the quarantine is lifted.

Back