just me

justawhitegirl

Female
Gold Member
From
CA, US
hey guys im a 39 separated white f just here to chat n see where it leads to ive been intot his life since i was 15 yrs old im a dancer i do date white latino as well i have ******* i like to chill ******* smoke go to bars the mall the beach shopping i use google hangouts to text so hit me up n chat n see where it leads to :)

Attachments

• 14carlynew.jpg
    14carlynew.jpg
    405.9 KB · Views: 426
  • 23carlynew.jpg
    23carlynew.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 416
  • carlynew.jpg
    carlynew.jpg
    418.1 KB · Views: 351
hey guys im a 39 separated white f just here to chat n see where it leads to ive been intot his life since i was 15 yrs old im a dancer i do date white latino as well i have ******* i like to chill ******* smoke go to bars the mall the beach shopping i use google hangouts to text so hit me up n chat n see where it leads to :)
You've been on the site almost a full year. Maybe you should consider verifying as a real person?

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/read-me-1st-how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.50490/

you already know i wanna bang you.mmm!

Looking right!
Keep it up, Lady ????

I’m in ur area sexy would luv to chat on hangouts or WhatsApp or kik

God you're sooo beautiful and sexy.

perfect hotwife

Absolutely gorgeous if you would like check our profile I know my wife would enjoy eating your pussy as much as I would enjoy .....well anything you'd enjoy.

The bot speaks!
What The Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Back