Just hold dem legs

royowens

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
WA, US
When i first saw you with your girls. All the air left the room as you walked in. The moment you walked thru the door all eyes where on you. I watched from across the room. As every guy bought you a *******. So i played it cool. Waited till your drinks were ready. As you reached for your ******* i reached for my ******* and knocked over your *******. With a pissed off look on your face. I make you an offer. Ill buy you as many drinks as you want if you play me in pool. Of course your response is i can by then my self." just because you can doesn't mean you should". Play me a game for your drinks. Plus I'm sure you're over all the attention from thirsty dudes. You laugh and say "so your saying you don't want this". I want it but not going to chase you for it. How about since u have your own drinks play me for a kiss. "Why would i do that" she ask. Well because once my lips touch yours you will be mine for at least the night. "What makes you so sure she ask." "play me and find out. " she smiles and says or we can skip the game and move to the kiss. If you can do what you say then the night is young and leaves us with lots of time to play unless you like playing with sticks and balls. As she giggles i press my lips against hers and gently nibble on her bottom lip. I pull it in my mouth just for a moment. In the brief moment i imagine it being her clit. She kisses me back. Thats when i run my hands across her face as of to move her hair behind her ear. I firmly but softly grasp her face and slow my kissing down. Letting her know there is no rush.and that i run the ship.then i let go of her face and kiss her lips one last time. She grabs her purse and says my place is empty im going home are you coming. I follow her in her car to her place. We dont barly make it thru the door before she begins to undress. So i grab your hand and say i can do that. So i press my lips against your neck as your hands go over your face. And grab your hands while there above your head from taking your shirt off. I pull them behind your head to keep your shirt over your face. Then i start kissing your neck as i make my way down your body. My hands grab your ass while my mouth wonders your body. Now i place my kisses on your chest. And undo your bra. And place one of your breast im my lips. I swirl my tongue around your nipples as i grip your ass. Then i suck on your nipple and run my hands down your body. Since you are wearing a skirt i just sit you on the couch. And i notice you have no panties on. I pull you to the edge of the couch and bit your thighs. With your eyes still covered i put your clit in my mouth. With one taste im addicted to your sweet nectar. So i wrap my hands around your legs and pull them apart. I begin to suck on your lips as my hands grip your thighs. You start to twitch so i move away from your clit and slide my tongue inside of you. Then i run my tongue from one side of your pussy and up and around to the other side. Then i lick one finger and press down to stretch out your walls. As my lips try to ******* your dry. Your legs begin to shake and you can't help it. So i pull you off tje couch and on to the floor and put you on all fours. With you bent over i place my tongue inside of you. I grab both ass cheeks and push your hips down. With all thay ass out of my way and that ass arched up. I run my tongue up and down your pussy as i suck on your lips.i lick my thumb and stick it in your ass while my tongue beats up your pussy. With your pussy nice and wet. I pull off your shirt and place u on your knees. Take off my pants and place my dick between your lips. Pull you by your hair and tell you to open. As you do your tongue runs a lap around the tip of my dick. Then you wrap your lips around my shaft trying to get it all down. Since you can't you close your throat around my dick as your tongue goes side to side as you pull my out your mouth because you start gaging you held it there till your eyes begin to tear. At that moment you chose my dick over air. As you lick up and down the sides of my dick you get it as wet as you can. As your hands grip my dick. Then i let go of your hair and you look up at me with them soft brown eyes you have You look up at me as you deep throat my dick. Keeping it wet you leave as much spit as you can behind. Then i stood up and sat on the couch put on a gold medal and have you sit down on me. With your ass facing me i slap it. You begin to rotate your hips and u go up and down on my dick. I grab you by your hips so the next time you come down i pull u down to make you feel me in your stomach. You begin to speed up so i grab you by the hair and pull u down on my cock. You begin to moan. I push you off me onto the floor. Turn you facing the couch and grab your hips and slowly go deep into that pussy and when most of me is in you i thrust my hips to jam my dick in your wet pussy. I grab your ass cheeks and give you deep rough strokes. With your hand on your stomach.Pressing down as if it was going to stop my dick. Your roommate walks in the room. So in the moment i dont notice you waving her over. She reaches over the couch and holds your as cheeks. With your ass apart i grab you by your hair and go put all of me inside of you. With your thighs pressed against the couch you can't run and pushing back only puts my dick deeper in you. She lets go of your ass and grabs your wrist so you cant push away. I slow down and give your rougher deeper strokes. But you start to scream. I tell her to shut you up. So your roommate gets undressed and places her pussy in your face. Now with ur mouth full you can no longer scream. With several more deep strokes your legs begin to shake. Your begin to cum all over my dick so i press all of me inside you and hold it. Then i pull out and flip you over. As she sits on your face i hand her your legs. While she holds your legs up so your ass isnt touching the ground and your back kinda arched i drill your pussy as i suck on her breast. Her knees holding your hands above your head so you cant push away. I go as deep and as hard as i can as your roommate yells im about yo cum your whole body starts to shake and tremble. The moment she yells im cumming you begin to orgasm. Once done i pull off my condom and slide it my dick down your throat and make you lick your juices off of me.

Attachments

• 83fff3b2-ca4f-468d-adfa-54225f048a1b.mp4
    14.3 MB · Views: 80
Back