Just help!

soyladani

Female
Gold Member
I've been playing with my husband for about four years now, cheating and cuckold.

Always using condoms with new ones and more or less with stable couples.

But recently I have another parallel partner is something that I hide from him because I really like him a lot.

The issue is that he asked me if we could have sex without condoms which does not seem right to me since he is married and also has other couples.

On the other hand, I would not like to get pregnant since I do not like taking pills and taking any risks.

What do you think??

Last edited:
As long you both get tested before playing without condoms and that you can fully trust him to use condoms with other couples then I would say do it. But there has to be a lot of trust between everyone involved.
Does hubby know you want your lovers baby?
I’m sure the experience of bareback with your lover will be amazing and trying to have his baby will also intensify the sex. I hope it all works out for you. Stay safe and have fun!

As long you both get tested before playing without condoms and that you can fully trust him to use condoms with other couples then I would say do it. But there has to be a lot of trust between everyone involved.
Does hubby know you want your lovers baby?
I’m sure the experience of bareback with your lover will be amazing and trying to have his baby will also intensify the sex. I hope it all works out for you. Stay safe and have fun!
You misread her post. She said she does NOT want to get pregnant.

"The issue is that he asked me if we could have sex without condoms which does not seem right to me since he is married and also has other couples.

On the other hand, I would not like to get pregnant since I do not like taking pills and taking any risks."

So if I'm reading correctly these are BOTH reasons you're against doing what he's asked of you. Except, you say you really like him.

Does your "cheating and cuckold" lifestyle with your husband mean that he knows you're going to find extra partners and sleep with them without telling him? that he actually likes the suspense and mystery of knowing you're naughty but not always knowing about just what and who exactly you're doing?

Anyway, it sounds like you really like your new guy, which is why you're tempted to do what he asks to make him happy, even though this breaks the rules you've kinda been playing by before, and also risks a pregnancy that you say you don't want to risk.

But maybe some of that appeals to you on some level because this new lover is exerting a stronger temptation for you than your previous extra partners. So it's shaping up to be a bit of a marital crisis. If you want to do right by your husband, or don't think you want to leave him eventually, you should probably explain to him that there's this new guy and at least gently suggest that he exerts a strong attraction on you.

Your husband probably understood this is a risk of the lifestyle he encourages you to explore. So if you end up preferring your new man to him, he'll have to accept that. But the ethical thing to do now would be to clear up the situation with him. Maybe he'll encourage you to do what your new lover asks. That may be a compromise that you all can accept. Or you may wind up preferring to leave your husband anyway. But since he's let you explore, it's perhaps best to give him at least some hint what is going on.

"The issue is that he asked me if we could have sex without condoms which does not seem right to me since he is married and also has other couples.

On the other hand, I would not like to get pregnant since I do not like taking pills and taking any risks."

So if I'm reading correctly these are BOTH reasons you're against doing what he's asked of you. Except, you say you really like him.

Does your "cheating and cuckold" lifestyle with your husband mean that he knows you're going to find extra partners and sleep with them without telling him? that he actually likes the suspense and mystery of knowing you're naughty but not always knowing about just what and who exactly you're doing?

Anyway, it sounds like you really like your new guy, which is why you're tempted to do what he asks to make him happy, even though this breaks the rules you've kinda been playing by before, and also risks a pregnancy that you say you don't want to risk.

But maybe some of that appeals to you on some level because this new lover is exerting a stronger temptation for you than your previous extra partners. So it's shaping up to be a bit of a marital crisis. If you want to do right by your husband, or don't think you want to leave him eventually, you should probably explain to him that there's this new guy and at least gently suggest that he exerts a strong attraction on you.

Your husband probably understood this is a risk of the lifestyle he encourages you to explore. So if you end up preferring your new man to him, he'll have to accept that. But the ethical thing to do now would be to clear up the situation with him. Maybe he'll encourage you to do what your new lover asks. That may be a compromise that you all can accept. Or you may wind up preferring to leave your husband anyway. But since he's let you explore, it's perhaps best to give him at least some hint what is going on.

That's is a good analysis.

Maybe I'm little wasted married this is a good point.

I've been playing with my husband for about four years now, cheating and cuckold.

Always using condoms with new ones and more or less with stable couples.

But recently I have another parallel partner is something that I hide from him because I really like him a lot.

The issue is that he asked me if we could have sex without condoms which does not seem right to me since he is married and also has other couples.

On the other hand, I would not like to get pregnant since I do not like taking pills and taking any risks.

What do you think??
Your already cheating so ? What’s stopping you?

you can get pregnant with condoms
you need to be careful of disease
you may want to take your husband to another level of cuckolding and make him a complete cuckold sop that he accepts whatever you do

The background of the whole situation does not have to do with the relationship that I have with my husband since the love I feel for him is not questionable and I am not going to stop loving him because of sleeping with other men or women.

I think sexuality is up to everyone and their own sex life.

There are things that can be shared as a couple but others that not at least I think so.

However we both play this game of cuckold on the subject of having a better sex life for both of us.

About what happens to me with this person (this lover) with whom I have been sleeping for more than nine months is that we both feel good together in bed and that's it all.

But the last few times I asked myself that I wanted to have unprotected sex and that's where I started to wonder that maybe this person is no longer viable to continue sleeping with him, you get the idea?

I know him so well that he told me about his other women and he is also married, I cannot go any further, that's what I think

Although I have done many things with him in the sexual field (that is another story) and I have a lot of confidence in him, unfortunately he has not realized on the other hand that he has revealed things to me that indicate that it is not feasibly safe to have relationships without protection with it.

Maybe someday I will tell all this to my husband I don't think he cares much he gave me this tool and I don't think it's not so naive to ignore that I sleep with other people behind his back.

I believe that good must know it and it is part of what we live in our intimacy is something that he enjoys I have seen when he looks at me while someone else fucks with me.

Reflecting on the subject now, I think that the more I tell my friends about my experience, I realize that it is not a good idea at all.

What do you think??
I say go with your intuition ... women are strong in this area. Have you asked him WHY this has become so important to him? Do you feel you could lose this relationship if you don't comply? YOU are the one taking the risks, however ... the last thing you want happening is your husband being surprised by all this, as this guy is not probably going to split with his wife, and neither of you would want this anyway.
If your husband is totally unaware of your infidelities, what do you think his response is going to be when he catches you cheating? Do you have children at home in the marriage? Do you plan on having any more children?
I don't think pregnancy is the issue with you, however, as there are so many WAYS to avoid pregnancy. Maybe he's done with having children and he'll be willing to have a vasectomy. STDs are always a risk when either or both partners are having sex with other people. I think what's really bugging you, however, is its more about the ultimate betrayal to your husband. Actually, this has already happened, however, as you've developed an emotional attachment to this man. You do realize that you'll eventually get caught OR that you'll give up on your marriage for this man. Its almost inevitable. Attachments do that.
Maybe your sex life with hubby is a bit boring; maybe bringing a third party could stimulate a new level of excitement in the marriage. Experiencing "creampies" upon your arrival home often excite husbands but they also cause divorces. This is ALL on you if you decide to give your lover what he wants. It would be interesting to know what your lover's reasons are for wanting bareback sex. No doubt bareback sex is more enjoyable, physically, but it could create stress to your relationship with him or your husband by doing so. Going against your "intuition" and then losing your marriage ... you'll beat yourself UP for the rest of your life when you're caught. Everyone needs to OPEN UP a bit and talk.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Last edited:

Best answer ever !

Back