Just Cuckold Things

eshinoo

Couple
A few experiences/feelings that the average male probably doesn't relate to, ha ha:
  • Walking in on your girlfriend having sex with or giving head to another man... and apologizing for interrupting!
  • Fully believing that her black bull deserves to fuck your girlfriend
  • Seeing an attractive girl and instead of thinking "I want to fuck her" thinking "I want the same black man who fucks my girlfriend to fuck her too."
  • Inviting your crush to a college party, not even trying to fuck her, and then offering to pay for her Uber when she goes home with a black guy
  • Being proud to say that...
    • ZERO girls have swallowed your cum
    • It's been five years since you've had sex
    • It's been five years since you've had head
    • You can count the number of times you've gotten a blowjob or had sex in your whole life on one hand
  • Listening to the sounds of a black man pounding your girlfriend while you do both of their laundry.
  • Washing dishes while your girlfriend's bull hangs out with her in the living room.
  • Getting berated in front of your girlfriend while her spit is still on his dick.
    • ...and suggesting to him that he fuck your girlfriend to calm down. I practically begged her bull to just go back in the living room and go back to having my gf suck his dick when I broke a plate the other day. He eventually did... before taking her to the bedroom and hate fucking her. I had to pay for the plate too.
  • Cancelling plans because her bull wants to fuck her, and fully believing that him getting to fuck is more important that what you were doing.
  • Your girlfriend leaves the house with red lipstick on, and an hour or two later you get a SnapChat of a black dick... with red lipstick on it.
    • ...and you reply, "nice man. you deserve it! that thing needs daily blowjobs, ha ha"

Last edited:
Back