Just A Thought

When Joe Biden is inaugurated, he will reverse/repeal the crappy policies that Donald Chump implemented.
Is it just me, or is anyone else hoping that one of the reversals may include availing Craig's List, again?
@ HardBlackCandy: I wasn't referring to Craig's List specifically; I'm talking about legislation regarding unnecessary internet restrictions.

I’m sure he will reverse crappy policies President Donald Trump put in place, and replace them with crappy policies President Elect Joe Biden has dreamed up.

Historically presidents have bad ideas. Just depends on where your politics lie.

As the saying goes:
“Politicians are a lot like diapers. They should be changed often and for the same reason” -Robin Williams

Edit: added that trumps policies are crappy too.

That wasn't Trump...

The House passed it 388-25, with 14 Republicans and 11 Democrats voting no. The Senate passed is 97-2 with 1 Republican and 1 Democrat voting no. Even if Trump had vetoed the bill Congress clearly had the votes to override.

All modern POTUSs are equally bad...including Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush. Hillary, Romney, McCain, Kerry, Gore would have been no better.

I’m sure he will reverse crappy policies President Donald Trump put in place, and replace them with crappy policies President Elect Joe Biden has dreamed up.

Historically presidents have bad ideas. Just depends on where your politics lie.

As the saying goes:
“Politicians are a lot like diapers. They should be changed often and for the same reason” -Robin Williams

Edit: added that trumps policies are crappy too.
The politicians represent us.
If the policies are crappy, it's because WE aren't doing anything /enough to effect positive change.
It's one thing to sit and bitch about what's wrong;
it's something altogether different to roll up your sleeves, and do something.

The eternal battle of democrat versus republican will continue on and America will be caught in the middle serving as the rope on the edge of breaking.

Biden might actually bring back some of the areas of Craigslist because I am sure he had used some of them a time or two.

Back