Jamaica when's the best time to go?

SHADES OF MOCHA*** INTERRACIAL WEEK Sept 19th - 26th, 2020
We attended the Shades of Mocha at Hedo event September 2019 and had an amazing time.

As for which resort is the best, we’ve had luck at Hedonism II the three times we’ve gone but the last time we went we also stayed a few days at Couples Negril and had fun there as well. I think you can find what you want anywhere, you might have to look for it. Hedo was by far the more party place and you really don’t have to look far for it there.

Our first BBC/Bull experience.

CA3957FE-0221-42BA-AB3C-4ABC38A13DFB.jpeg

We attended the Shades of Mocha at Hedo event September 2019 and had an amazing time.

As for which resort is the best, we’ve had luck at Hedonism II the three times we’ve gone but the last time we went we also stayed a few days at Couples Negril and had fun there as well. I think you can find what you want anywhere, you might have to look for it. Hedo was by far the more party place and you really don’t have to look far for it there.

Our first BBC/Bull experience.

View attachment 3101487
Tx u

I suggest white ladies go with a white gf. Checking in at the hotel together will tip off the desk clerk that your interested in meeting black men. It won't be long after you get in your rrom and unpacked there will be knock on the door and two well hung black studs to make you welcome.

That's the thing on the resort's it can happen but it's too risky guys can loose their jobs if they get caught but most people seem to forget to mention that part . Its alot harder that way but each to his own ... you can come to our event there will be more BBC in one day than you can get on five trips to Jamaica
what resort we stayed at RIU tropoical Bay not much

Last edited:
Back