Jamaica when's the best time to go?

The guy ain't even from negril been misinformin people on here for a long time now and he only posted that whatever he typed because he saw our event.. each to his own people on here can believe what ever they want but I think it's just out of jealousy
Who are you referring to? i am talking about websearch hits. There was no single hit with the name you are suggesting but multiples with "independence" or "dream weekend" or both! Maybe you have a "local name", the other is a "promotional name", or the whole thing is politically motivated (what an "outsider" like i has not idea of, of course).

But if there is so much fuzz about that "independence weekend" we better NOT go there in order to avoid getting into trouble! ;( jm2ct's

Who are you referring to? i am talking about websearch hits. There was no single hit with the name you are suggesting but multiples with "independence" or "dream weekend" or both! Maybe you have a "local name", the other is a "promotional name", or the whole thing is politically motivated (what an "outsider" like i has not idea of, of course).

But if there is so much fuzz about that "independence weekend" we better NOT go there in order to avoid getting into trouble! ;( jm2ct's
I'm referring to Negrilreal the fake guy who suggested it in the first place... I didn't

Jamaica when's the best time to go?
Negril or Montego Bay?
Where to stay and find what I need ?
Hedonism for sure all year I'm a local here and I've been there with guest quite a few times on and off property always plenty BBC around local and overseas plus workers risky but will take the chance for the right price if its fun your looking for Jamaica is the place to do whatever you like

The guy ain't even from negril been misinformin people on here for a long time now and he only posted that whatever he typed because he saw our event.. each to his own people on here can believe what ever they want but I think it's just out of jealousy
You talking about me? First mind your business. I live and work here.

I'm referring to Negrilreal the fake guy who suggested it in the first place... I didn't
You have no idea what you're talking about. Nothing you have said has any base to it. Not only am I verified but I have met and helped people on here "IN NEGRIL". You cant point out 1 thing I said that was incorrect.

Dram weekend is the event. It spans for almost a week. Used to be ATI whis was Appleton Temptation Isle. Locally the "time" not the event is called emancipendence weekend. Please dont allow people to mislead you buy attacking others without reason.

We attended the Shades of Mocha at Hedo event September 2019 and had an amazing time.

As for which resort is the best, we’ve had luck at Hedonism II the three times we’ve gone but the last time we went we also stayed a few days at Couples Negril and had fun there as well. I think you can find what you want anywhere, you might have to look for it. Hedo was by far the more party place and you really don’t have to look far for it there.

Our first BBC/Bull experience.

View attachment 3101487
We are headed to Couples Negril in a few months and would like to know how you had fun there. Guests, locals, staff?

Back