Jamaica BBC's ???

@JnPQoS4BBC
You can get this dick for Free, I live in Jamaica!

I've stayed at Couples Negril and Ocho Rios. They are both great, however i prefer the nude beaches in ocho rios. I think Hedonism 2 would be a better fit for your lifestyle. Re massage, I'm not sure where a female can get such a massage would have to ask around. You can pay me for one if you like. I'm told I'm good with my hands and i enjoy giving massages. Don't worry the massage on the inside is priceless! 😉

DM me, so we can make plans. Oh, send a sexy pic also. Don't take too long now... I'm waiting!

Also WTF is up with all these gay comments. We Jamaicans don't play that *******. It stops now!

It all depends on how you mean "pay for it".
I know my wife often "over pays" for the weed the guys
on the beach give her. Or I have given them a tip.

There's nothing wrong for a young Jamaican teen to want to "hook-up"
with the "tourista couple" for a week or so. We've even had them stay
the nights with us.

Yeah, but she wants a BULL, a BBC, a man who knows how to fuck, someone who can satisfy her insatiable craving that her cuck husband cant deliver, someone to take her into another dimension. Jamaicans are known to do that, cuz we take pride in fuck really good. Not to mention we are naturally dominant, not like the rest of you sissy boys. That's why women always have Jamaica on their bucket list. it's for the food, music, culture and best believe, the dick!

So stop talking ******* about teens, these women want men who are highly competent in fucking. Also bare in mind teens are just as illegal to fuck here as everywhere else.

She can get my cock for free, cuz I love pussy to the highest degree. I've never charged for dick, though women tell me I should cuz I'm the best fuck they've ever had. However, this whole thing about not wanting to pay for dick is actually foolish. Women simply don't want to pay bcuz it makes them feel sexy, feel like the prize and special that a man desires them soo badly. Paying ruins the specialness, makes them feel transactional, less special and cheapened.

However, in this case, you're coming for an experience. The same way you pay to travel and experience new cultures, tours, activities, restaurants, etc. Just view it the same way. You are paying for competency, tooling, stamina, great reviews and of course a packaged experience. At least you know you're likely than not gonna get everything you're seeking. This is the same reason men pay for *******. I've never had any but i understand. So stop analyzing the situation at face value. Things worth having are not cheap.

Just saying!

@JnPQoS4BBC
You can get this dick for Free, I live in Jamaica!

I've stayed at Couples Negril and Ocho Rios. They are both great, however i prefer the nude beaches in ocho rios. I think Hedonism 2 would be a better fit for your lifestyle. Re massage, I'm not sure where a female can get such a massage would have to ask around. You can pay me for one if you like. I'm told I'm good with my hands and i enjoy giving massages. Don't worry the massage on the inside is priceless! 😉

DM me, so we can make plans. Oh, send a sexy pic also. Don't take too long now... I'm waiting!

Also WTF is up with all these gay comments. We Jamaicans don't play that *******. It stops now!
??? I didn't make any gay comments??

Wife’s Jamaican guy brought up private beach party for us with locals in front of his coworkers. 1 guy who charges said she could always get it free and his boss was like I’m all in on that one. Wife said damn I want to party not just a fuck me party.
But the payment and rules are on a who the girl is and if they just want to fuck for their pleasure as well. I was not the only one calling her wife.

Back