Planing a trip to Jamaica!

stacy55

Couple
Gold Member
From
PA, US
So I was wondering where the best place might be for a single milf to go in Jamaica and pretty much get as much BBC as possible? I'm open to anywhere and I'm not really worried about a Beach. Just trying to cure my crave...

Attachments

• 1668159516546-0.png
    1668159516546-0.png
    128.6 KB · Views: 298
So I was wondering where the best place might be for a single milf to go in Jamaica and pretty much get as much BBC as possible? I'm open to anywhere and I'm not really worried about a Beach. Just trying to cure my crave...
Hedo is great and I go there a lot. BUT! They have really upped the prices for the day passes that the locals used to get. I was there in November for three weeks and there were hardly any black men - local or with the guests.
There are some black groups that go but some are not as open to interracial as others
You can DM me if you want more info

Hedo is great and I go there a lot. BUT! They have really upped the prices for the day passes that the locals used to get. I was there in November for three weeks and there were hardly any black men - local or with the guests.
There are some black groups that go but some are not as open to interracial as others
Can you make some suggestions for a couple?

Suggest a single male try it out? I would love to join the fun for any interracial groups

Damn we are looking at going to Hedo because of the single black guys for my wife. Now I’m concerned?

The only thing I will caution Everyone about is to be very careful with locals. There have been some serious incidents and these guys don't always use the best safe practices. Getting pregnant is one thing but getting gonorrhea or syphilis is something else.
Not scaring anyone off. I have several local lovers but the guys that hang in the bushes are not them.

Back