Planing a trip to Jamaica!

Hedo is great and I go there a lot. BUT! They have really upped the prices for the day passes that the locals used to get. I was there in November for three weeks and there were hardly any black men - local or with the guests.
There are some black groups that go but some are not as open to interracial as others
You can DM me if you want more info

A FULL day pass is $350. That's ridiculous 🙄

The only thing I will caution Everyone about is to be very careful with locals. There have been some serious incidents and these guys don't always use the best safe practices. Getting pregnant is one thing but getting gonorrhea or syphilis is something else.
Not scaring anyone off. I have several local lovers but the guys that hang in the bushes are not them.

STDs are common anywhere else in the world. Common sense would dictate that people use protection. NB... Nobody hangs in the bushes.. As a local I find that remark offensive.

STDs are common anywhere else in the world. Common sense would dictate that people use protection. NB... Nobody hangs in the bushes.. As a local I find that remark offensive.
I'm sorry that you found that offensive but it is actually pretty common at hedonism for the locals to swim in and then hang out in the wooded area. And I have been accosted by men hanging out in the Park down the beach past the resorts.

I guess you had them guys heated... Lol They tend to get a bit crazy when they see hot women... My apologies if they went overboard lol.. but based on your DP I can see why

I guess you had them guys heated... Lol They tend to get a bit crazy when they see hot women... My apologies if they went overboard lol.. but based on your DP I can see why
Like I said, I go there a lot. And I have become friends with a lot of the locals. I love my Jamaican friends and I love Jamaica in general but I'm not foolish enough to wander off by myself.
Having said that, I use the same caution everywhere I travel.

Following. We are looking to go either April 9 week or May 21 week Will check out site for groups. Strictly looking for BBC and who knows what else 🔥🔥😳

Like I said, I go there a lot. And I have become friends with a lot of the locals. I love my Jamaican friends and I love Jamaica in general but I'm not foolish enough to wander off by myself.
Having said that, I use the same caution everywhere I travel.
Hi do you go on your own or with hubby? Just wondered if it's normal for white men to go as cucks. Do you see the hubbys in chastity on nude beaches? Thanks.

Hedo is great and I go there a lot. BUT! They have really upped the prices for the day passes that the locals used to get. I was there in November for three weeks and there were hardly any black men - local or with the guests.
There are some black groups that go but some are not as open to interracial as others
You can DM me if you want more info
Pm me

So I was wondering where the best place might be for a single milf to go in Jamaica and pretty much get as much BBC as possible? I'm open to anywhere and I'm not really worried about a Beach. Just trying to cure my crave...
We are planning a trip as well. Did you ha e any luck?

Back