Jamaica again !!! Beware !!!

My experience with the Jamaican people has been nothing short of amazing. Most Jamaicans have little or nothing compared to those of us living in the US. The strange thing is they are always smiling and laughing while we in the US are some of the most unhappy people in earth. Just look at our extremely persecuted whiney bitch X President. He and a lot of Americans can only sit around and complain about how unfairly they are being treated because the laws should not apply to them.
Everyone experienced of Jamaica is amazing. It's easy to say that when bricks walls stoping the locals from accessing their own beaches .my experience in the Bahamas, Las Vegas and different cuisine lines have been great each time but that doesn't mean that the ones working on this cuisines and resort are also having a good time .they are smiling because it's their job .how many times have you check in a hotel and the person at the desk is smiling ,it doesn't mean that person enjoys being poor and making rich people happy.who the president was or is doesn't have anything to do with how we treat people

I have no idea what this has to do with sex tourism. We live in Las Vegas. It's not hard to find a ******* in the strip. Does that mean that all Vegas is about is sex tourism.
Huh? If you read above it says swingers reveiw/ sex clubs/ resorts ...
And yes ..walking down las vegas blvd. you see ton of billards flyers ads and even news paper stands there to sell tourist sex . It literally people walking around telling you where to go for sex . So yes las Vegas entertain those who come there for sex tourism. It undeniable
I also don't understand the fear of gun violence. The only thing you need to do in Jamaica is to not hang out in gang areas. In the US there is a mass shooting every day. Where do you go to avoid being shot? Obviously it's not your local Walmart, school, church, bar, restaurant, music venue.
So where was you when the nut case took out 50 people from his room in the Mandalay Bay. Bullet don't have names on them and those people was randomly selected. So that where the fear comes from . At one moment you at a concert the next some rich white boy is upset cause things ain't going his way
In any case, travel, don't travel it doesn't matter. There are far too many tourists who are over crowding tourists destinations.
I been to alot of different places and no matter where I go it's people there . It's doesn't make sense that gun violence shouldn't stop you but crowds of people should .example new Orleans is the pick pocket capital of the world .nobody saying its your wallets fault for being around people .they say watch your wallet when you around people .every tourist destination has people there ,that's not the problem

Last edited:
Obviously, I don't agree. Obviously happiness is not just about how much money you have. I think the problem is that there is never enough money to satisfy some people. Why does anyone need a billion dollar to yacht? Because you want to show off that you have more than your neighbor.

Political violence in the US happens everyday several times a day. You do remember deadly Capitol January 6th attempt to overthrow our government. If anyone does anything we don't like we call them and tell them that you are going to ******* them and their entire family.

I have no idea why you were asking why I didn't stop the shooter at Mandalay Bay. That is so stupid it doesn't need a response. You are right there are an enormous number of shooting deaths in this country, far less than Jamaica. You just can't pull numbers out of your ass and expect everyone to believe your made up bullshit, you are not Trump.

In any case if you are afraid to go to Jamaica, or New Orleans, don't go! I'm guessing you don't go anywhere anyway so what's the point of having an option about something you know nothing about, you won't do it anyway

In America millions of people go to national parks like Yellowstone and Yosemite. And every year the news put out a warning about people standing too close to Buffalo's trying to take pictures. And every year people are hurt and trampled. My question is would you blame the Buffalo for being too violent? Who
Obviously, I don't agree. Obviously happiness is not just about how much money you have. I think the problem is that there is never enough money to satisfy some people. Why does anyone need a billion dollar to yacht? Because you want to show off that you have more than your neighbor.

Political violence in the US happens everyday several times a day. You do remember deadly Capitol January 6th attempt to overthrow our government. If anyone does anything we don't like we call them and tell them that you are going to ******* them and their entire family.

I have no idea why you were asking why I didn't stop the shooter at Mandalay Bay. That is so stupid it doesn't need a response. You are right there are an enormous number of shooting deaths in this country, far less than Jamaica. You just can't pull numbers out of your ass and expect everyone to believe your made up bullshit, you are not Trump.

In any case if you are afraid to go to Jamaica, or New Orleans, don't go! I'm guessing you don't go anywhere anyway so what's the point of having an option about something you know nothing about, you won't do it anyway
Of course we disagree when you are talking about something totally different.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Las_Vegas_shooting you right. It was actually 61 lives lost in Vegas. Smh I guess calling me Trump and afraid is your way about feeling correct about a subject you have nothing to add but American politics. No mention yacht except you . You can disagree all you want ,but one thing you haven't said is that I'm wrong .

So please enlightening me on my experiences and how you a misinformation person knows everything about me and where I go .

My thing is how we know that you are simply a employee of a Jamaican resort trying to convince us that it's a good idea to sex trafficking people .

At the end of the day baby I'm black ,I know my people and where to go and where not to go and been places that would make you feel uncomfortable. But for me that's the difference from the conversation we are having ..this isn't about bragging rights for me ,this is about having emphatically ideas of how others live and having respect for a culture who opens they homeland to the entire world .not your personal goal of having a orgasm at your age .

This is insane. Your example of Yellowstone is exactly the point. There are animals and hot springs that do present a danger to humans. However, you can safely visit Yellowstone if you are not being Stupid! That is exactly what travel to other countries and cities is like. Intelligent people do their research know where they should go and not go. That way they can comfortably travel in comfort.

Apparently you can't read, I never said or implied that you were X President Trump. I have no idea why you keep talking about the horrible shooting in Vegas? What
does that have to do with Jamaica?

it's easy to see that you don't travel. Given your level of paranoia I'm surprised you even leave your house.

I have no idea what you are trying to say in your last paragraphs. You obviously don't like Jamaica. Then you talk about having respect for others ideas and culture. Nothing in what you have written would lead me to believe that you respect them and their culture

Bottom line, if you are are afraid to go to Jamaica, Mexico, New Orleans, or Vegas, it's simple don't go! Resorts like Hedonism are booked up months in advance. You won't be missed.

Apparently you can't read, I never said or implied that you were X President Trump. I have no idea why you keep talking about the horrible shooting in Vegas? What
does that have to do with Jamaica?
I may not travel as much as you ..but I also don't look like I been retired also ...you do the math

So his point is invalid because people want to look pass the real issues there maybe it's just me but clearly the locals don't want yall there .last time I check at least in America taking a picture or video with a firearm isnt illegal .but sex tourism in the islands is .so I hope that's not the moral stance you are taking .
This vid any many others like them are biased to be honest.

Back