Public showing of your love for BBC

Well, that's one dynamic. I don't think your idea of a Cuck is the same as "mainstream." If there is such a think.

It seems like you're more bisexual leaning more towards liking men and cross dressing more. But, hey whatever works for your wire and you.

This is a newer found thing me, as I am VERY discreet and truthfully want to stay that way, but my fantasies are changing.

Wanted to see if anyone else was in this camp.

Ive been fantasizing more and more about people knowing that I was the bottom for a black man. In my ideal fantasy, I've traveled far enough away to a gay resort or cruise that I can drop the act and just be free for a short time. I have bikinis and skimpy underwear that I would love to wear and have him show me off. IT would be so hot to know that people are looking at me KNOWING that I am sucking a huge black dick, or seeing the outline of my chastity cage through my swimsuit.

I'm not passable, but can make a good looking CD, so that isn't necessarily part of my fantasy, but it could be. In some of my other posts, I have stated that I don't really identify with guys that want to be humiliated by having gay sex, but I find power in it. Im and alpha bitch and I know it. That's the sort of persona that I would like to exhibit publicly. As an example, if I had a little cum dripping down my leg at the pool after he finished with me, I would wear that as a badge of honor.

Any other men think about this? In an ideal world where you could be guaranteed that your identity would be safe from those that you didn't want to find out, would being out in public as a black cock slut do anything for you?
Go to an adult theater
i can almost always get 2-3 Black men to fuck me - often one after the other....
12-26 sm.jpg

Was out of town for business and went to a bathhouse in Ft Lauderdale. Wasn't advertising outwardly, but I was immediately approached by a handsome black man. Made small talk for a few minutes and then went back to his private room, sucked him and swallowed his load and then he fucked me for about 30 minutes. Once we were done I showered and went to relax in the sauna. An older black gentleman sat next to me and took off his towel. Not 5 minutes after I had just been fucked, I was sucking this man's BBC in full view of about 10 other men. It was exhilarating!!

Please login or become a member to view

Thats how my wife goes to our dates no panties

Back