Public showing of your love for BBC

This is a newer found thing me, as I am VERY discreet and truthfully want to stay that way, but my fantasies are changing.

Wanted to see if anyone else was in this camp.

Ive been fantasizing more and more about people knowing that I was the bottom for a black man. In my ideal fantasy, I've traveled far enough away to a gay resort or cruise that I can drop the act and just be free for a short time. I have bikinis and skimpy underwear that I would love to wear and have him show me off. IT would be so hot to know that people are looking at me KNOWING that I am sucking a huge black dick, or seeing the outline of my chastity cage through my swimsuit.

I'm not passable, but can make a good looking CD, so that isn't necessarily part of my fantasy, but it could be. In some of my other posts, I have stated that I don't really identify with guys that want to be humiliated by having gay sex, but I find power in it. Im and alpha bitch and I know it. That's the sort of persona that I would like to exhibit publicly. As an example, if I had a little cum dripping down my leg at the pool after he finished with me, I would wear that as a badge of honor.

Any other men think about this? In an ideal world where you could be guaranteed that your identity would be safe from those that you didn't want to find out, would being out in public as a black cock slut do anything for you?

As an example, if I had a little cum dripping down my leg at the pool after he finished with me, I would wear that as a badge of honor.

Any other men think about this?
Cum dripping out of you ass and down your leg in public would be gross. And for god's sake don't sit down.

I think of a group of Black men who all know Im at their service whenever they need me. And to be places with any one of them and have them be open with others about using me, this is very exciting. Even having me suck them infront of people, especially women. I dont know why, but this is a turn on 😊

I am in this camp..for many years I traveled around the US for my work..the vehicle I drove allowed me to always have fem attire and means to prepare..50 mi out I would do a complete transformation..then go clubbing..bookstores..I advertised in connection and swingers magazines..motel dates..short stay to weekend..it was very special to have men pump gas open doors and be on the arm of a Black Man. If anyone has the opportunity be brave don't miss the opportunity. 😘

I have fantasized about this also, walking around in public with a much bigger muscular alpha black man that has that tell tale bulge and me in skin tight clothes, smaller and more feminine looking on his arm as he guides me around everyone that sees us knows I’m sucking that big cock and getting railed on a regular basis.

This is a newer found thing me, as I am VERY discreet and truthfully want to stay that way, but my fantasies are changing.

Wanted to see if anyone else was in this camp.

Ive been fantasizing more and more about people knowing that I was the bottom for a black man. In my ideal fantasy, I've traveled far enough away to a gay resort or cruise that I can drop the act and just be free for a short time. I have bikinis and skimpy underwear that I would love to wear and have him show me off. IT would be so hot to know that people are looking at me KNOWING that I am sucking a huge black dick, or seeing the outline of my chastity cage through my swimsuit.

I'm not passable, but can make a good looking CD, so that isn't necessarily part of my fantasy, but it could be. In some of my other posts, I have stated that I don't really identify with guys that want to be humiliated by having gay sex, but I find power in it. Im and alpha bitch and I know it. That's the sort of persona that I would like to exhibit publicly. As an example, if I had a little cum dripping down my leg at the pool after he finished with me, I would wear that as a badge of honor.

Any other men think about this? In an ideal world where you could be guaranteed that your identity would be safe from those that you didn't want to find out, would being out in public as a black cock slut do anything for you?
Being alpha is what makes those kinda fantasies hot. In my fantasies, it I wouldn't need to travel that far away. I would be part of a club of alpha Dom and subs. We would be wearing masks. All of those who happen to feel sub wear a ski mask and a long shirt with nothing underneath. Dom's wear some kinda red, evil looking masks. Getting to the best part of the night, at some point all Dom's sit in a circle while subs are made to come out and parade around wearing different things. Thongs, panties, skirts etc. And they're free to tease whoever they like. When it's time to pick and go, subs will sit on a Dom's lao, if they feel that dick touching them that means the feeling is mutual and the dom will proceed to pick him up over his shoulder and take him to his room. If they don't feel that dick they move on to the next lap

When we were out of town I turned into a BBC public slut. We were in New Orleans once and we were in a male strip joint. One of the black dancers started chatting us up so I bought my wife a private dance from him. He already knew that he was going to fuck my wife tonight so he took her to the private dance section. There was nothing private about it. Every one could see what was going on. My wife was sitting and he was on the table shaking his crotch in her face. The black guy had like a thong on so when he turned around his ass was in her face. He shook his ass then he bent over bringing his ass cheeks closer to my wife's face. I saw my wife then grab his hips and thrust her face between his ass cheeks. I looked around and everyone was watching my wife trying to rim this black guy in public. Later that night my wife got all the black dick she could handle

Back