Jamaica again !!! Beware !!!

I think that the government issues way too many travel advisories without enough significant information so that you could make a decision that fits your situation.

I only quicky read the article but as I recall it was something about 4 murders. That happens virtually every day in the US. I'm guessing those murders were in Kingston. If you are planning your vacation at Hedonism in Negril, why would you cancel a trip to Jamaica because a few gangbangers got killed?

Just the fact that there is an advisory does not mean you would be anywhere near danger.

I just read the report !! 65 murders in one month !!! 😳
That’s a very big “HELL NO” for me. 😱Safe travels if you decide to visit Jamaica at the moment !! 👌🏿

I just read the report !! 65 murders in one month !!! 😳
That’s a very big “HELL NO” for me. 😱Safe travels if you decide to visit Jamaica at the moment !! 👌🏿
That's more then any u.s city in the same time frame. So you saying the would rather go to Jamaica then Chicago..you wonder why but the answer is clear ..they simply think they can seduce people with money because they live in a poor country. Clearly making other believe in the fantasy is more important then life it self

That's more then any u.s city in the same time frame. So you saying the would rather go to Jamaica then Chicago..you wonder why but the answer is clear ..they simply think they can seduce people with money because they live in a poor country. Clearly making other believe in the fantasy is more important then life it self

There are people who live in a crime ridden town or city and they go about their business as usual however it’s not a risk that I am willing to take. 👌🏿

Another thing the sex tourists turn a blind eye to is the very high rates of STDs in Jamaica as well. Going there for BBC is beyond stupid TBH.

Not quite. Its 5th amongst males and not even in the top ten for women.
But let be honest...how many white boys you see on here talking that "it's not gay " crap .that where the risk is at ..people who will fuck anybody or anything because they can .they already think sex tourism is a risk free vacation and it's not like a screening process for travelers

It truly amazes me how many Americans live in Fear. Yes, you can stay home because it somehow feels safer. If that is all you want from life then that is your choice. I've always taken the enjoy life path, and I have no regrets.
Yeah...it amazes me when people of a certain age live carelessly. You right ..I could stay where it SAFER. What is the debate ..be safe or be a good looking corspe .I didn't know enjoying life mean putting your self in a position where it could end .it that's your idea sky diving or mountain climbing without safety meet be on your bucket list.at least that doesn't put others in danger

It truly amazes me how many Americans live in Fear. Yes, you can stay home because it somehow feels safer. If that is all you want from life then that is your choice. I've always taken the enjoy life path, and I have no regrets.
I don’t live my life in fear !! I plan for the worse and expect the best !! I am not staying home !! I have elected to go someplace else where the risk mentioned is not as great as Jamaica now. Once the advisory is lifted, by all means !! Jamaicans are saying they don’t want to go so it would be dumb for me as a non Jamaican to consider going !!

The thing I find most interesting about this subject is sex work and sex tourism is legal in Las Vegas and the Netherlands. Why are these people insist on going to poor counties with people of colour . Kinda interesting that they perfer to go to places with under age rules are not regulated. I guess that all is apart of living without fear

u sound very ignorant or misinformed..yes united states as in any country has his crime issues ..that is not the topic...our state dept, is suppose to protect its citizens when travelling...i have posted this issue multiple times..JAMAICA HAS BEAUTIFUL BEACHES AND RESORTS..BUT IS STILL OVERALL ******* HOLE!!!!...when people pay to go on well earned vacation , especially too a country with little exports to sustain itself, TOURISM IS ITS., main source of revenue...so when americans, travel, and stay in 'gated' resorts,,and are raped murdered robbed on the 'gated 'resorts' properties..no one ever prosecuted or sent to u s for prosecution..shows jamaica should be off limits till its corruption govt is corrected..white tourist in kinks town..take lives in their hands..freaking ******* lords own the govt..so its a ******* hole as i stated before
As a Jamaican reading this just reminds me of how little respect some people on this site have my country and our people.

As a Jamaican reading this just reminds me of how little respect some people on this site have my country and our people.

You’re missing the boat here !! It’s not that your country and people are being disrespected. It goes without saying Jamaica is a beautiful country and its people for the most part are awesome with good intentions, however when you have 65 murders in one month and music videos with your young men glorifying an AK47 and stuff with negative connotations, don’t classify interested or potential visitors who elect to take a step back as disrespectful. Use your love of your country and its people to correct the negatives and the result with be all positive. That I can guarantee!!

You’re missing the boat here !! It’s not that your country and people are being disrespected. It goes without saying Jamaica is a beautiful country and its people for the most part are awesome with good intentions, however when you have 65 murders in one month and music videos with your young men glorifying an AK47 and stuff with negative connotations, don’t classify interested or potential visitors who elect to take a step back as disrespectful. Use your love of your country and its people to correct the negatives and the result with be all positive. That I can guarantee!!
So his point is invalid because people want to look pass the real issues there maybe it's just me but clearly the locals don't want yall there .last time I check at least in America taking a picture or video with a firearm isnt illegal .but sex tourism in the islands is .so I hope that's not the moral stance you are taking .

So his point is invalid because people want to look pass the real issues there maybe it's just me but clearly the locals don't want yall there .last time I check at least in America taking a picture or video with a firearm isnt illegal .but sex tourism in the islands is .so I hope that's not the moral stance you are taking .

While that may be the case of locals not wanting visitors (strongly doubt that), one wouldn’t have to worry about morality if you’re dead !! It’s about safety !! 🤦🏾‍♂️

While that may be the case of locals not wanting visitors (strongly doubt that), one wouldn’t have to worry about morality if you’re dead !! It’s about safety !! 🤦🏾‍♂️
After watching locals actually say that but Ok...clearly this is another issue where people won't listen until these buildings get burned down .no more ******* no more resorts .problems solved ..

My experience with the Jamaican people has been nothing short of amazing. Most Jamaicans have little or nothing compared to those of us living in the US. The strange thing is they are always smiling and laughing while we in the US are some of the most unhappy people in earth. Just look at our extremely persecuted whiney bitch X President. He and a lot of Americans can only sit around and complain about how unfairly they are being treated because the laws should not apply to them.

There is no doubt that if you start wandering the streets of Kingston at night, it's dangerous. If you are staying at a resort which most people do, you are very safe. I'm guessing most of you who say you'll never go there, don't travel anyway, so what's the point?

I have no idea what this has to do with sex tourism. We live in Las Vegas. It's not hard to find a ******* in the strip. Does that mean that all Vegas is about is sex tourism.

I also don't understand the fear of gun violence. The only thing you need to do in Jamaica is to not hang out in gang areas. In the US there is a mass shooting every day. Where do you go to avoid being shot? Obviously it's not your local Walmart, school, church, bar, restaurant, music venue.

In any case, travel, don't travel it doesn't matter. There are far too many tourists who are over crowding tourists destinations.

Back