its possible to still enjoy the sex with hubby ?

so its possible ?

• yes of course

Votes: 51 52.0%
  • No impossible

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • it depends

Votes: 23 23.5%

• Total voters
yes but that depends what kind of sex do you mean. even tho i am excluded from penetrative sex, i havent had penetrative sex for a year and a half with my wife but our sex is still pretty good. i use toys on her or fingers but mostly my tongue. sex just became different for us but we both love it. i became full cuckold today and we came to an agreement today after lunch. she will use me for cleanups, oral sex, playtime etc. to satisfy her needs. but if she wants fo be fully satisfied she will call her lover to come and fuck her and rock her world hard. i was asked if i wpuld love to get ocassional penetrative sex as a reward. i said she should decide so she just said i kinda feel you lost that right but she loves me to the end of the world still. so it all depends i guess

We have amazing sex. So good in fact that she is often disappointed with a bull. A blessing as she’ll never get tired of me and a curse as she’s hard to get in mood just to be disappointed.

My hubby hasn’t penetrated me in forever probably never will again. We both like saving me for bbc and plus, all of the years of him performing oral on me and then me pegging him, that’s now become our normal sex. Over time he has turned into a total bottom
That’s what happen to me I’m a total bottom for bbc and my wife is now liv with her bull and I support her I am tot gay and loving it😍

Back