IT'S LIKE A SLAB OF MEATt t

littledikk

Male
From
UK
JOHN sit's at the side of the bed in utter bewilderment at what he has witnessed
his lovely wife of 18 years is on the bed next to the body of a giant of a man.
Fucking look at him all 6ft 4inches, 245 lbs and then you look at it .
That Big Black slab of meat of his cock.
Even now it's there in recovery for the next round of taking and using EMILY'S once little pussy and there was nothing JOHN could do to prevent it.
he had witnessed and heard it all.
The OMG'S ,the begging , don't stop's .the crying, wailing, when he rained hard smacks on her butt cheeks turning them from white to deep purple bruised state .All she kept
Yelling was FUCK ME over and over ,the ******* hold on her throat only made her shove her cunt harder onto his big slab of meat.
He threw her about like a rag doll ,Nice deep slow stroking in doggy position .
He pinned her flat to the bed as he just kept pounding away. as he pulled her arms behind her crossing them at her wrist's both her's in one of his giant hands of his as he kept pushing her down in the small of her back.
he started telling her then , to say JOHN IS PATHETIC ,is dick to small
to say she never knew it could be this good .
No matter how hard he slammed that 10 inch monster in her,
how he gripped her hair pulling her up and whispering in her ear as he mauled her breast ,squeezing her nipples painfully then an arm round her neck and the other round her waist he slammed ruthlessly saying COME FOR ME BITCH, NOW HE YELLED and she went into the heaviest, hardest. body trembling ,toe curling ORGASM of her life.
Still not finished with her he flipped her onto her back ,feet high above her head he went to town now relentless pounding her into total submission.
" you ready bitch you really ready cause i am going to fill you up real good"
he began a low growl in his throat the harder he pumped the louder he growled "now bitch fucking now your cunt is mine." he held himself still as JOHN WATCHED each pulse of his ball sac pumping his seed into her
EMILY moaning yes, yes, yes with each spurt she gabbed his head down locking mouths tongues swapping saliva, her hands roaming all over his back, shoulders, arms caressing his muscular body .
NOW they lay side by side even holding hand's
JOHN COULD ONLY LOOK at his cock as it lay there..

smeared with their mixed juices ,it must still measure at least 8inches
HE LOOKED AT IT and without realising he was on his knee's shuffling towards his wife
Her legs had parted and a stream of their combined juices ran down the crack to her butt,
he slid his hands up her legs then round under to lift her beautiful pussy to his lips,
he inhaled the smell of her and then his tongue trace her puffy bruised lips till he gently
parted them to taste and lick at the essence of their fuck.
A hand on his head tousling his hair and she spoke in that soft hushed tone he adored
"That's it my darling softly please I am so tender after what he did to me,"
he lapped and slowly caress her with his tongue ,slowly but surely he was arousing her
WITHOUT warning a giant hand grabbed his head dragging him away .
" PUSSY BOI , that is all you are now ,her cleaner and my SLAB TO NEEDS DOING SO FUCKING DO IT" he took hold of it looked doubtful but the grip om his head compelled to open wide and swallow the head and begin bobbing in earnest bring him to full arousal .
" YOU READY BITCH " with adoring eyes she nodded well then get down there and get to
it " she slid down took hold of his dick and began pumping ,he growled at her FUCKING LOWER BITCH ,YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT.
Stroking furiously and tonging his butt hole JOHN realised nothing would bring his wife back to him now,
slowly he stood and walked to the door ,his last view as he left the room was that fucking giant of a man
had her on her back and attacking and giving her is SLAB OF MEAT "YOU LIKE THAT BITCH IT'S WHATYOUWANT AINT IT YOU FUCKING SLUT,CKING LOVE
HE walked out of the rooms to his wife's plea's OMG , OMG and HARDER yes FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER , I FUCKING WANT IT ALL pleading for more .
TOTALLY DEFEATED he walked into the lounge to put tv on hoping to drown the noises from above the sounds of relentless pounding. he realised he had let the cat out of the bag and she would never stop wanting what that giant was giving her.
B3ACDAAD-83F2-4252-BFA1-83E160105889.gif517_1000Black Power Vol.gif

656_1000 (1).gif

bbc cock in pussy elsa 6APhY.gifafterglow.png

JOHN sit's at the side of the bed in utter bewilderment at what he has witnessed
his lovely wife of 18 years is on the bed next to the body of a giant of a man.
Fucking look at him all 6ft 4inches, 245 lbs and then you look at it .
That Big Black slab of meat of his cock.
Even now it's there in recovery for the next round of taking and using EMILY'S once little pussy and there was nothing JOHN could do to prevent it.
he had witnessed and heard it all.
The OMG'S ,the begging , don't stop's .the crying, wailing, when he rained hard smacks on her butt cheeks turning them from white to deep purple bruised state .All she kept
Yelling was FUCK ME over and over ,the ******* hold on her throat only made her shove her cunt harder onto his big slab of meat.
He threw her about like a rag doll ,Nice deep slow stroking in doggy position .
He pinned her flat to the bed as he just kept pounding away. as he pulled her arms behind her crossing them at her wrist's both her's in one of his giant hands of his as he kept pushing her down in the small of her back.
he started telling her then , to say JOHN IS PATHETIC ,is dick to small
to say she never knew it could be this good .
No matter how hard he slammed that 10 inch monster in her,
how he gripped her hair pulling her up and whispering in her ear as he mauled her breast ,squeezing her nipples painfully then an arm round her neck and the other round her waist he slammed ruthlessly saying COME FOR ME BITCH, NOW HE YELLED and she went into the heaviest, hardest. body trembling ,toe curling ORGASM of her life.
Still not finished with her he flipped her onto her back ,feet high above her head he went to town now relentless pounding her into total submission.
" you ready bitch you really ready cause i am going to fill you up real good"
he began a low growl in his throat the harder he pumped the louder he growled "now bitch fucking now your cunt is mine." he held himself still as JOHN WATCHED each pulse of his ball sac pumping his seed into her
EMILY moaning yes, yes, yes with each spurt she gabbed his head down locking mouths tongues swapping saliva, her hands roaming all over his back, shoulders, arms caressing his muscular body .
NOW they lay side by side even holding hand's
JOHN COULD ONLY LOOK at his cock as it lay there..

smeared with their mixed juices ,it must still measure at least 8inches
HE LOOKED AT IT and without realising he was on his knee's shuffling towards his wife
Her legs had parted and a stream of their combined juices ran down the crack to her butt,
he slid his hands up her legs then round under to lift her beautiful pussy to his lips,
he inhaled the smell of her and then his tongue trace her puffy bruised lips till he gently
parted them to taste and lick at the essence of their fuck.
A hand on his head tousling his hair and she spoke in that soft hushed tone he adored
"That's it my darling softly please I am so tender after what he did to me,"
he lapped and slowly caress her with his tongue ,slowly but surely he was arousing her
WITHOUT warning a giant hand grabbed his head dragging him away .
" PUSSY BOI , that is all you are now ,her cleaner and my SLAB TO NEEDS DOING SO FUCKING DO IT" he took hold of it looked doubtful but the grip om his head compelled to open wide and swallow the head and begin bobbing in earnest bring him to full arousal .
" YOU READY BITCH " with adoring eyes she nodded well then get down there and get to
it " she slid down took hold of his dick and began pumping ,he growled at her FUCKING LOWER BITCH ,YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT.
Stroking furiously and tonging his butt hole JOHN realised nothing would bring his wife back to him now,
slowly he stood and walked to the door ,his last view as he left the room was that fucking giant of a man
had her on her back and attacking and giving her is SLAB OF MEAT "YOU LIKE THAT BITCH IT'S WHATYOUWANT AINT IT YOU FUCKING SLUT,CKING LOVE
HE walked out of the rooms to his wife's plea's OMG , OMG and HARDER yes FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER , I FUCKING WANT IT ALL pleading for more .
TOTALLY DEFEATED he walked into the lounge to put tv on hoping to drown the noises from above the sounds of relentless pounding. he realised he had let the cat out of the bag and she would never stop wanting what that giant was giving her.
View attachment 2838446View attachment 2838437

View attachment 2837011

View attachment 2836964View attachment 2836953
Loved the story and the pics

Back