Its just me?

I’d like to see an example of an ugly guy in your opinion? Maybe 🤔 Mike Tyson, Flava Flave, Old Dirty Bastard, some homeless man maybe?

I gotta hand it to Flav he could always pull him some snow bunnies though! Didn’t matter that he was short or that he was older but he always had him a bunny or two!

Attachments

• CEDC7828-6F26-47FF-964D-058C7C88C8DE.jpeg
    CEDC7828-6F26-47FF-964D-058C7C88C8DE.jpeg
    43.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Its just me or do you girls fantasy about ugly black guys too? I think is more atractive when they are ugly

Your inner desires are not attraction based. Most probably you're in to taboo or fetish type sex. Fucking someone that is not particularity attract or is overweight is fairly common amongst submissive types that like giving up control or degradation etc.

Last edited:
Its just me or do you girls fantasy about ugly black guys too? I think is more atractive when they are ugly
From my experience unattractive men, give women different attention. He's not fight for the spot light. He's putting you in the spot light, giving all of his undivided attention, making sure that you're satisfied in more ways then one, bc he truly appreciates the time you're giving him. Now an attractive man, if his ego is bigger than his head, can give you extreme pleasure but more of a satisfying way that he can appreciate. Bc let's me honest an attractive man sometimes lacks being humble and of course vs versa.

Back