ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A WOMAN OFF OF THIS SITE WITHOUT A CUCKOLD WANTING TO BE AROUND LIKE WTF

I'm with you. Prefer to have her alone (otherwise she is hindered by "rules" they established). My advice, accept it the first time and privately tell her there is no second date with hubby around. If you do a great job she'll come calling with or without her husband's knowledge.
It worked on me! :giggle:

I'm with you. Prefer to have her alone (otherwise she is hindered by "rules" they established). My advice, accept it the first time and privately tell her there is no second date with hubby around. If you do a great job she'll come calling with or without her husband's knowledge.
And you saying you want her alone so you can ******* her to break the rules they gave established is a shitty thing. It's one thing to negotiate but other to disrespect the husband. That said we have few rules but respect is important. My wife plays with me and without me.

I’d let my wife go out with you alone too

And you saying you want her alone so you can ******* her to break the rules they gave established is a shitty thing. It's one thing to negotiate but other to disrespect the husband. That said we have few rules but respect is important. My wife plays with me and without me.
No one is forsing her to do anything. Just as you have your preferences I have mine. I prefer to be alone with my date. Having experiencing me on their terms its up to her if she wants another date on mine. Most do...

Damn I just want to have sex with some white woman without, all the funny style sh*t,I don't want no h@mo husband present in the background , is this site for cuckolds only ?
If it helps Sir, my Wife has always insisted on me not being involved with her “extras”. Lots of us do exist.

This is a total turn on...your disdain for the cuckold.

Back