It's finally happening, need some advice

Nwocuck

Male
From
NC, US
Hey guys, I have a lot to to say but will try to cut out the unnecessary details to keep it interesting.

I met a cuckoldress online about a month ago, and we have started seeing each other. We have had a couple dates and I have has the pleasure of satisfying her with toys and my mouth. She has continued to sleep with other men which I accept and encourage. Tonight however, she wants me present when she invites her new lover over. I am excited but so nervous. I serve her and will do as she requests, but I also want to serve her lover too. What should I do to fulfill my role without overstepping or going too far? Thank you for the future advice and criticisms

ask mistress what is expected of you, then do as you've been told. no confusion then.
she may wish you to be invisible or disappear, as much as you want to be a participant, it's not your call.
maybe it will be your job to fetch drinks and snacks, bring towels if needed. do not forget your humility, 'yes, ma'am', 'yes mistress', 'yes sir'. take any insults or humiliations in stride, own them, be the humble servant. being honest always helps.
she's using you. that is what you want, humility and ridicule for being lesser.

ask mistress what is expected of you, then do as you've been told. no confusion then.
she may wish you to be invisible or disappear, as much as you want to be a participant, it's not your call.
maybe it will be your job to fetch drinks and snacks, bring towels if needed. do not forget your humility, 'yes, ma'am', 'yes mistress', 'yes sir'. take any insults or humiliations in stride, own them, be the humble servant. being honest always helps.
she's using you. that is what you want, humility and ridicule for being lesser.

Thanks, that helps. I have to remind myself that because in every day life I am a dominant person. This is the first time for me when fantasy and reality collide and I have to remind myself I'm not there to take charge, only to serve.

What should I do to fulfill my role without overstepping or going too far?
If you got invited to this little shindig, they must have special plans for you. Just do what they say, when they say, and do it in a way that projects your appreciation of having the opportunity to do it for them. Then, stay out of the way ... they'll call you when & if they want you. You'll certainly deserve all the attention they give you, I'm sure.

Back