It is possible to get your woman to cuck you?

Well it’s finally happened . She had a confession last night that she is in fact a slut. She said that I knew what I was doing when I started dating a younger girl. She said you trained me to be this way. She said you did this so you only have yourself to blame. That She’s a slut now. And all this cuckolding that I have been exposing her to has finally worked after 9 years and 3 black lovers and finally a new one soon. She basically said she was scared she couldn’t keep her slut pussy contained. She is currently talking to two guys at the moment and she said it’s going to happen. I’m going to fuck both of them. She told me she has been wanting this all along. I thought she had to much to ******* last night and our naughty talk was getting to carried away. But, this morning she told me to tell the world basically on this site that this is our new dynamic to our marriage. She said don’t put rules on me. I will fuck who I want when I want. If you get in my way about it I will have to start lying to you about it.🤯The whole time my dick is dripping Cuckie tears and the other part of me is saying holy ******* it happened! She’s really going to be a hotwife that is going to make me watch her please her Pussy with all the dicks! She said you don’t know what I’m capable of. And she is going to make me eat my words. I said are you going back on birth control? She said no, . She told me to cage up she didn’t want me jerking while She’s at work. Be careful cuckolds you may just get what you want. I’ll keep you posted on how slutty she really gets.
That's great I really wanted this in my last relationship but she left me for him

Well it’s finally happened . She had a confession last night that she is in fact a slut. She said that I knew what I was doing when I started dating a younger girl. She said you trained me to be this way. She said you did this so you only have yourself to blame. That She’s a slut now. And all this cuckolding that I have been exposing her to has finally worked after 9 years and 3 black lovers and finally a new one soon. She basically said she was scared she couldn’t keep her slut pussy contained. She is currently talking to two guys at the moment and she said it’s going to happen. I’m going to fuck both of them. She told me she has been wanting this all along. I thought she had to much to ******* last night and our naughty talk was getting to carried away. But, this morning she told me to tell the world basically on this site that this is our new dynamic to our marriage. She said don’t put rules on me. I will fuck who I want when I want. If you get in my way about it I will have to start lying to you about it.🤯The whole time my dick is dripping Cuckie tears and the other part of me is saying holy ******* it happened! She’s really going to be a hotwife that is going to make me watch her please her Pussy with all the dicks! She said you don’t know what I’m capable of. And she is going to make me eat my words. I said are you going back on birth control? She said no, . She told me to cage up she didn’t want me jerking while She’s at work. Be careful cuckolds you may just get what you want. I’ll keep you posted on how slutty she really gets.
That’s how I ended up caged 24/7/365 and pussy free for the past 12 years.

Back