It’s not gay to fuck the hubby

I hear what you're saying, but I'm not attracted to men at all. Much like you're describing, for me it's not about wanting sex with men, it's that I get off on doing things outside my normal comfort zone in the name of serving my wife. The taboo element plays into it as well. But even after crossing some of those boundaries in certain scenarios, I'm still not sexually attracted to men or specifically seeking out physical contact with men outside playtime with my wife.

I'm not claiming it wasn't a turn-on in the moment, and lots of people don't distinguish between "****** bi" and submissive play, and bisexuality. So I don't care if people want to call me bi. But I certainly don't think I'm "more bi" than a bull in that case. A bull might be situationally ok with sticking his dick in my mouth, to turn my wife on or assert dominance or whatever, and would never do that without her present. I do it for the same reasons, except for me it's to be submissive and for him it's to be dominant. It doesn't go outside of the bdsm/kink scenario with hotwife present for either one of us.
Yes, I understand your point, but you agree that surely you enjoyed sucking those cocks more than they did.

Its comical that some project the homophobia towards the sub/bottom/cuck when it is the other guy that is the one with an erection getting sexually gratification. Most straight guys would lose their wood in a heartbeat if another guy touched/sucked their cock.

Just lose the inhibitions and labels and do what feels right....no one really cares.

Yes, I understand your point, but you agree that surely you enjoyed sucking those cocks more than they did.
No, I don't agree with that. They didn't have me do it because they hated it. They did it because they get off on being dominant or having a couple serve them. They may be in better shape or be better endowed than I am, and I can applaud their workout efforts or acknowledge their giftedness and physique, but I'm no more sexually attracted to them than they are to me. Another man's reasons for deciding to blur those lines and explore taboo situations with us is no more or less valid than mine. We can both engage in power play or doing kinky stuff in the context of my wife's pure enjoyment and satisfaction.

I think there are a lot of guys who fall into a submissive mindset because of self esteem issues. They can use serving others to justify having desires they have been conditioned to believe are wrong (like bisexuality, or cross-dressing, for example), or because their perception of their own appearance, size, stamina, prowess, etc. makes it difficult for them to see any value in what they bring to the table sexually. If forums like these are any indication, there seems to be a pattern where some men gradually get themselves to believe that emasculation or servitude is all they deserve. You can frequently find posts talking about "the future for all white bois," or, "white husbands should all be locked up and pussy free."

There's nothing wrong with fantasizing, but it's worth pointing out that people who speak in such absolutes are often not representative of the people actually living this lifestyle. There are a lot of guys who are perfectly secure, with happy wives, and simply enjoy being submissive. You just might not see them being as vocal in forums like these. Around here, a lady might ask a question about online etiquette, or how other couples react to receiving dick pics from potential playmates, and inevitably she'll get responses from lonely, perpetually single men posting unsolicited nudes and inviting strangers to make fun of their "tiny worthless boi clitty." One member of a couple might be processing a desire their partner recently communicated, or asking for advice from people who've already experienced something they've recently decided to start exploring, and the thread eventually becomes littered with responses like, "lock your husband's worthless white dick up and become black only," or "he should only have access to your pussy to lick your black lover's cum out of it." Again, there's absolutely nothing wrong with fantasizing, but to me it's unfortunate how often it's done in such an overbearing and unsolicited way, that ignores the original poster's points and immediately makes all conversations about this archetype of self-loathing, sexually confused men with an inferiority complex. No wonder this lifestyle is so misunderstood.

In my opinion, saying it's "more gay" for the white guy to service a black man, or "submissive husbands are bisexual, but dominant bulls who have those husbands suck them are still straight," implies that there is something wrong with being bi or being submissive (or both), or that tops are less sexually deviant than bottoms. Otherwise, why even make the distinction? If both types are equally ok, why worry about who is "more bisexual?" To me, saying, "don't worry black men, you won't be gay or bi if you let a submissive guy serve you, but HE will be," sounds a lot like Cartman saying, "don't be so hard on yourself, Kyle! You're not a Jew."

On Kinsey's scale, I'm in the "mostly heterosexual with some homosexual tendencies" category. I'm not attracted to men. What I do enjoy is submission, having others push my comfort zones a bit, maybe some subjugating role play. I enjoy giving up my sexual autonomy to my wife, and those she chooses to involve in our kink play. I have engaged in fluffing, cleaning up, and various other submissive activities. My thrill in those situations comes from giving pleasure, being used, and challenging social norms and prejudices. Since men don't turn me on outside of this context, I don't consider myself very bi at all, but I'm not offended if others decide I must be bi, because I think being bi is just fine. I just don't feel that labels like "bisexual" or "gay" accurately encapsulate my sexual preferences. I don't ask men to let me suck their dicks (unless maybe I'm told to), and we don't play this way with men who aren't into it, every bit as enthusiastically as we are.

The ones who ARE into it have said pretty much the same thing. Most don't consider themselves bi, because they're attracted to my wife, not me. But they're also playing with power dynamics, dominance and submission, or doing what feels good to everyone in the moment. Some are aroused because my wife is obviously getting off on it. Some are turned on by the idea of contributing to our fantasies or experiences as a couple. Some see how open and in love we are, and are turned on by the sparks that fly when they're invited into our dynamic to engage with both of us. That might make them "bisexual" to some, but I'm pretty sure they're all secure enough not to care what labels other people want to slap on them.

We've even met a couple bulls who actually consider themselves bisexual. They are still every bit as dominant and "alpha" as those who don't. We've only had a chance to play with one of them, but discussing possibilities with guys like that is in some cases even hotter to us, as a couple with a straight but submissive male, than when they're 100% strictly straight. Like, "you may not be into dudes, baby, but you better get ready to suck one, because my new bull likes both men and women, and he plans to have his way with both of us. I want to keep him happy so he'll keep fucking me, so you better do a good job!" By your logic, @Homelander, am I more bi than that guy?

But let's assume you're only talking about guys who identify as straight or mostly straight. Hypothetically, if my wife has a bull who prefers playing with couples to single women, because he enjoys the cuckold or bdsm dynamic, and enjoys making me suck him to get him ready to fuck my wife in front of me, why is that "less bi" than my side of that equation? He and I are both physically aroused by my wife and not each other, but willing to explore that gray area in the context of this play style. We're both aroused by getting her off, she is aroused getting to act on her attraction to another man while dominating me, and we all three enjoy exploring the sexual energy that occurs when we all play as a group within that scope. If that's all any of us wants, how am I more bisexual than the bull?

Last edited:
No, I don't agree with that. They didn't have me do it because they hated it. They did it because they get off on being dominant or having a couple serve them. They may be in better shape or be better endowed than I am, and I can applaud their workout efforts or acknowledge their giftedness and physique, but I'm no more sexually attracted to them than they are to me. Another man's reasons for deciding to blur those lines and explore taboo situations with us is no more or less valid than mine. We can both engage in power play or doing kinky stuff in the context of my wife's pure enjoyment and satisfaction.

I think there are a lot of guys who fall into a submissive mindset because of self esteem issues. They can use serving others to justify having desires they have been conditioned to believe are wrong (like bisexuality, or cross-dressing, for example), or because their perception of their own appearance, size, stamina, prowess, etc. makes it difficult for them to see any value in what they bring to the table sexually. If forums like these are any indication, there seems to be a pattern where some men gradually get themselves to believe that emasculation or servitude is all they deserve. You can frequently find posts talking about "the future for all white bois," or, "white husbands should all be locked up and pussy free."

There's nothing wrong with fantasizing, but it's worth pointing out that people in that mindset are often not representative of the people actually living this lifestyle. There are a lot of guys who are perfectly secure, with happy wives, and simply enjoy being submissive. You just might not see them being as vocal in forums like these. Around here, a lady might ask a question about online etiquette, or how other couples react to receiving dick pics from potential playmates, and inevitably she'll get lonely, perpetually single men posting nudes and talking about their "tiny, worthless boi clit," and asking to be made fun of. One member of a couple might be processing a desire their partner recently communicated, or asking for advice from people who've already experienced something they've recently decided to start exploring, and the thread becomes inundated with responses like, "lock your husband's worthless white dick up and become black only," or "he should only have access to your pussy to lick your black lover's cum out of it." Again, there's absolutely nothing wrong with fantasizing, but to me it's unfortunate how often it's done in such an overbearing and unsolicited way, that ignores the original poster's points and immediately makes all conversations about this archetype of self-loathing, sexually confused men with an inferiority complex. No wonder this lifestyle is so misunderstood.

In my opinion, saying it's "more gay" for the white guy to service a black man, or "submissive husbands are bisexual but dominant bulls who have those husbands suck them are still straight," implies that there is something wrong with being bi or being submissive (or both), or that tops are less sexually deviant than bottoms. Otherwise, why even make the distinction? If both types are equally ok, why worry about who is "more bisexual?" To me, saying, "don't worry black men, you won't be gay or bi if let a submissive guy serve you, but HE will be," sounds a lot like Cartman saying, "don't be so hard on yourself, Kyle! You're not a Jew."

On Kinsey's scale, I'm in the "mostly heterosexual with some homosexual tendencies" category. I'm not attracted to men. What I do enjoy is submission, having others push my comfort zones a bit, maybe some subjugating role play. I enjoy giving up my sexually autonomy to my wife, and those she chooses to involve in our kink play. I have engaged in fluffing, cleaning up, and various other submissive activities. My thrill in those situations comes from giving pleasure, being used, and challenging social norms and prejudices. I don't consider myself very bi at all, since men don't turn me on outside of this context, but I'm not offended if others consider me bi, because I think being bi is fine. I just think "bisexual" or "gay" don't accurately encapsulate my sexual preferences. I don't ask men to let me suck their dicks (unless maybe I'm told to), and we don't play this way with men who aren't into it, every bit as enthusiastically as we are.

The ones who ARE into it have said pretty much the same thing. Most don't consider themselves bi, because they're attracted to my wife, not me. But they're also playing with power dynamics, dominance and submission, or doing what feels good to everyone in the moment. Some are aroused because my wife is obviously getting off on it. Some are turned on by the idea of contributing to our fantasies or experiences as a couple. Some see how open and in love we are, and are turned on by the sparks that fly when they're invited into our dynamic. That might make them "bisexual" to some, but I'm pretty sure they're all secure enough not to care what labels other people want to slap on them.

We've even met a couple bulls who consider themselves bisexual, who have still every bit as dominant and "alpha" as those who don't. We've only had a chance to play with one guy like that, but discussing possibilities with guys like that almost makes it even hotter to us, as a couple with a submissive male. Like, "you may not be into dudes, baby, but you better get ready to suck one, because my new bull likes both men and women and plans to have his way with both of us. And I want to keep him happy so he'll keep fucking me, so you better do a good job!" Am I more bi than that guy?

But let's assume you're only taking about guys who identify as straight or mostly straight. Hypothetically, if my wife has a bull who prefers playing with couples to single women, because he enjoys the cuckold or bdsm dynamic, and enjoys making me suck him to get him ready to fuck my wife in front of me, why is that "less bi" than my side of that equation? He and I are both physically aroused by my wife and not each other, but willing to explore that gray area in the context of this play style. We're both aroused by getting her off, she is aroused getting to act on her attraction to another man while dominating me, and we all three enjoy exploring the sexual energy that occurs when we all play within that scope. If that's all any of us wants, how am I more bisexual than the bull?
You sure you made your point, I had to actually take a coffee break and then clock back in to finish reading your novel…War and Peace was shorter, lol.

You sure you made your point, I had to actually take a coffee break and then clock back in to finish reading your novel…War and Peace was shorter, lol.
Erm... Sorry, I guess?

Glad I could hold your attention? Sure hope I didn't get you in trouble at work, selfishly monopolizing your time like that! 😏

I really dont care what label you chose to give it. Happy to be called gay bi cuck or pig.
The bottom (pardon the pun) is that a Bull fucking us in front of our wifes makes it a fact for the couple, that there is only one Man in the relationship and both the wife and husband are his bitches

In Latin culture there’s a thing called “machismo“, it goes pretty deep as far as having as many women as you want when you want shows your masculinity but also if you need to show your dominance over a man fucking his ass doesn’t make you gay at all it actually proves you’re more masculine. The guy taking it is considered gay though.
I don’t think that belief translates in the United States

In Latin culture there’s a thing called “machismo“, it goes pretty deep as far as having as many women as you want when you want shows your masculinity but also if you need to show your dominance over a man fucking his ass doesn’t make you gay at all it actually proves you’re more masculine. The guy taking it is considered gay though.
Calling it something else doesn't change it it is BI sexual , as someone stated the guy doing the fucking has to get a hard and be aroused to fuck another man. It is not masculine to fuck another man it is a homosexual sex act, I think you might be able to compartmentalize it to your self. I also don't think there is anything wrong with it if you are happy.

Calling it something else doesn't change it it is BI sexual , as someone stated the guy doing the fucking has to get a hard and be aroused to fuck another man. It is not masculine to fuck another man it is a homosexual sex act, I think you might be able to compartmentalize it to your self. I also don't think there is anything wrong with it if you are happy.
My only point was that in different cultures it’s viewed differently, I pretty much agree with you.

Well my friend to every Jamaican male even if you let a man suck your cock you are gay, & if your dick is in a next mans ass you are defo 100% gay.

It’s ownership. Showing who is boss to the couple.

If the man can’t defend his wife’s honour then he is no use and needs to be shown he is the bottom of the pile.

What better way to show him than taking his ass

It’s not gay. Comments.......
Its gay 🤷‍♂️

If the man can’t defend his wife’s honour then he is no use and needs to be shown he is the bottom of the pile.

WTF what difference does make?

Seriously we are all just people. None of us fit neatly as square or round pegs. Human sexuality is way too complex.

I see this same theme on other conversations. Are you guys that homophobic that even having an online conversation with someone miles away, freaks you out?

Then there are those who are freaked as you suspect someone's profile might not truthful. They are bi!!!! Ok so let's get real. The chances of an online contact working our are probably a 1000 to 1. Why would you think that you would attract someone who was bi or gay? They are going to blow you off. They have interest in converting you. There are plenty of others.

Back to the original question, What difference does it make?

This. It's not but more a sign of power and respect. I would never date another man but I would gladly serve him alongside my gf

Back