It’s not gay to fuck the hubby

I think the correct thing would be to say that every cuckold who sucks a cock or gets fucked in the ass is at least a little bi, but I don't think that those bulls who receive blowjobs or fuck the girl's husband are bi, less gay, they are just getting the pleasure they would get from any hole or a sex toy.

Just ask yourself, which is more likely after the bull gets blowjob by the cuck or fucks him, that the cuk takes the pleasure of sucking cock in private and getting fucked in private? Or that the bull is fucking guys after something like that? I think the answer is obvious, normally we cucks take a liking to it, for bulls it is just a fun experience and sometimes a bit uncomfortable

In my experience after sucking a bull's cock I like to do it from time to time with a guy in private, but the 2 bulls that have fucked me have always done it as a mechanical and masturbatory act, it was not about them fucking me, just cum

I hear what you're saying, but I'm not attracted to men at all. Much like you're describing, for me it's not about wanting sex with men, it's that I get off on doing things outside my normal comfort zone in the name of serving my wife. The taboo element plays into it as well. But even after crossing some of those boundaries in certain scenarios, I'm still not sexually attracted to men or specifically seeking out physical contact with men outside playtime with my wife.

I'm not claiming it wasn't a turn-on in the moment, and lots of people don't distinguish between "****** bi" and submissive play, and bisexuality. So I don't care if people want to call me bi. But I certainly don't think I'm "more bi" than a bull in that case. A bull might be situationally ok with sticking his dick in my mouth, to turn my wife on or assert dominance or whatever, and would never do that without her present. I do it for the same reasons, except for me it's to be submissive and for him it's to be dominant. It doesn't go outside of the bdsm/kink scenario with hotwife present for either one of us.

I have been completely straight my whole life and homosexual acts in general completely do NOT turn me on. In fact I am ashamed to say that I was once homophobic. I am as straight as a guy can be.

However, I do give pleasure to my fiancé’s main Black lover and it does turn me on. That does NOT make me gay or bi.

Mainly it is an act of gratitude for all the pleasure he gives to my fiancé. Also Jess gets a kick out of it, partly because of my redneck southern family background. My great great great grandparents on my *******’s side were slave owners and my ******* brought me up with his warped racist views.

I have been completely straight my whole life and homosexual acts in general completely do NOT turn me on. In fact I am ashamed to say that I was once homophobic. I am as straight as a guy can be.

However, I do give pleasure to my fiancé’s main Black lover and it does turn me on. That does NOT make me gay or bi.

Mainly it is an act of gratitude for all the pleasure he gives to my fiancé. Also Jess gets a kick out of it, partly because of my redneck southern family background. My great great great grandparents on my *******’s side were slave owners and my ******* brought me up with his warped racist views.
If you want to do anything sexual with another man it's gay

YEA…DEFINITELY NOT MY THING……Im not sucking no dick or having my dick sucked or ass fucking or being ass fucked by a man PERIOD!
Now I know in some cases some guys do not see it as being gay or bisexual, i guess that all depends on how you look at it from your own perspective.
I have had threessomes and the other guys cock accidentally brushed against my cock, it happens, I’m not freaking out because I’m very confident in my masculinity, sucking a dick or anything else sexually engaging with a man is just not anything remotely I am interested in doing or participating in on any level and I would ensure that any couple I get involved with that their views align with mine when it came to sexual involvement.
I’m all about the relationship with the husband or boyfriend that enjoys his lady being taken by BBC, I’m happy to let the husband or boyfriend watch take pics and even directs at times how he wants to see his lady take BBC or help her get all sexy for me, they love it…that’s about the extent of it.
But hey whatever floats anyone else’s boat as long as you are safe, do whatever you all are in agreement and comfortable with…no one should be here to pass judgement on anyone, like I said just enjoy whatever it is that you do as long it’s done safely in the privacy of your own space and you all are in full agreement with as responsible adults…it’s just that simple.🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
Yea that’s not my thing…Im not sucking no dick or anything gay related…I’m all about the relationship with the husband or boyfriend that enjoys his lady being taken by BBC and I’m happy to let the husband watch but that is about the extent of it.
But hey whatever floats your boat as long as you are safe, do whatever you all are in agreement and comfortable with…no one is here to judge.
Exactly. If both parties are happy with terms then it's fine.

It’s ownership. Showing who is boss to the couple.

If the man can’t defend his wife’s honour then he is no use and needs to be shown he is the bottom of the pile.

What better way to show him than taking his ass

It’s not gay. Comments.......
It's not gay, if anything it would be a bi act. But it shows the couple, especially the cuck who is the dom. In some relationships the HW is boss but the Bull can have complete control. My bull fucks me more than my wife actually. He says it's because of his hi sex drive and he like that he just has to snap his fingers and point to the ground in front of him for head or he will just say bend over or on your back.

If the man can’t defend his wife’s honour then he is no use and needs to be shown he is the bottom of the pile.

It’s only gay if the bull cums in the bull’s ass and enjoys it. Otherwise it’s about dominance.

You're bisexual, dude. Embrace it.

You could make an argument for the guy doing the fucking being gay and the bottom not being gay. A guy doesn’t need to be sexually aroused to get fucked but the other guy needs an erection, which suggests the act arouses them.
You could make an argument for the guy doing the fucking being gay and the bottom not being gay. A guy doesn’t need to be sexually aroused to get fucked but the other guy needs an erection, which suggests the act arouses them.

Interesting point. Unless the bull was aroused by the woman and proceeded to sodomize the cuck. But if the cuck fluffed the bull to get him erect and the bull proceeded to penetrate the hubby I would say that the bull is bisexual. It doesn’t make him any less of a man but he certainly isn’t straight. If labels bother him then he should put the cuck in a corner. He’s already showing his dominance by fucking his wifey.

Yes , that's absolutely right. Its NOT gay at all.
It's essential in my opinion. I've takin my current sluts hubbys ass several times. It's important to do it early on to make it very clear who's boss!
The 3rd time we were together she helped restrain him while I took his ass for the first time. On the first thrust deep into his asshole , after being in balls deep & full hilt, he was moaning and almost screaming; it was at that point I told him in no uncertain terms that HE WILL ADDRESS ME AS SIR at all times from then on , he loudly agreed Yes!
Damn sir. I would love to be your bottom sub slut

This subject ,

It’s not gay to fuck the hubby, Is strange untrue statement.​

I think what needs to be thought out here is truth. A male having sex with another male is preforming a Gay act. Does these acts make either one of them Gay? It might or it might not. If it is done willingly it is at least Bi-Sexual. As far as Alpha and Beta, Dominant and Submissive go . know one needs to Fuck or be Fucked by another man Suck or be Sucked to be a Dom or a Sub. It is always in cuckolding a choice. Here is a thought to present to these Dominant Bulls. Who is more sexual, male ( a Bull ) or a female ( a Hotwife? ) How many so called Bulls can be gangbanged by 12 Hotwives and satisfy all 12? How many Hotwives can satisfy all 12 Bulls?

Back