It’s not gay to fuck the hubby

I think the whole discussion and the urge everyone here seems to have about tagging themselves: "gay", "not gay", "bi". It is not relevant and who the fucks care about tags in 2020. If a bull fucks the hubby as a d/s issue or just because he wants and/or it makes the hotwife, horny as hell, watching her alpha bull fucking her sub cuck or whether is the cuck who wants to be dominated and/or feminized or feels like a woman being fucked by an alpha man, dressed like a slut or not....it is just the dynamics of a cuckolding relationship that varies a lot from one couple to another and from one bull to another. In our case, my wife has always been attracted to black men and to doms in general. She loves to dominate and feminize me during the years, humiliated me outing me and forsing to admit that I am not a man anymore. She is very submissive to her black bulls, loves to be used as a fuck doll in gangbangs and to please and serve her master. Over the years, she had a few serious romances with her bulls, falling deeply in love with more than one and seriously considering to leave me. From my side, I have always been a beta man who loves to crossdress since childhood, being good looking and sensible, I knew how to talk to the most beautiful girls and was always around her, at first as their "confident" friend (kind of gay friend), still not confronting my then bisexuality and after it, being in my early 20's dating them but not really fucking them, always searching unconsciously to be cuckolded and dumped. I remembered jerking off just thinking about them being fucked by alpha men, what eventually sooner or later, happened and I always stayed as their best friend, pushing them to share with my, details about their sex life. When I met my beautiful wife, I knew that after having a few experiences with guys in college and over the years, always as a sissy bottom, I wanted badly, not only to watch my wife fucked by bulls but being part of the fun... since we always had a very strong emotional connection and being soulmates, she admitting her most secret fantasy was to be a whore for black men and mine being a total sissy, it was just about time finding the right partners to feminize me and fuck me like the slut I was....if it is gay? Well, for me most of the time, it is sex between an alpha man and a submissive woman, because this is how I feel when a black man takes me...I love to dress for them, I have long straight hair, no body hair and was always very passable. And sometimes it is a total gay thing, I do love to wear very tight leather pants, high heel cowgirl boots and sexy shiny leather or lace tops and go for a walk, dogging or a gay club to find a kinky dom to fuck me....so I can resume that being still bi, I haven't penetrated my wife or any woman for years but being penetrated, sucking cock and cleaning her well-used holes. Wife loves to peg while she tells me about her last adventure (whenever I don't participate)

ask the alpha bulls if they are gay when fucking the guys ,they will say it's proving ownership.
if your shoving your dick in a guy or getting him cleaning your cock what do you all call it.

Not gay, and not been f*cked by my wifes lover. but I do like to kiss her new lovers cock just before he slides it into her pussy for the first time . shows and validates for my wife that I really do approve of what is happening .... I also like her to be riding reverse cow girl .. and kiss his balls just before he unloads his cum into her pussy …

Entering any part of a man , be it his mouth ear,nose,ass You Have Fallen under the Title Of GAY there is no debating whatsoever Period The End and do not bring this up again to try and Justify your indulgement.

do not bring this up again
I agree with this part of what you said. The homophobia in this place is just as amazing as some of the more extreme denial/closet cases, but this topic's been beaten to death in countless threads.

I could easily say, "if you have sex with both men and women you're bisexual, not gay, because that is what the word bisexual means, there is no debating whatsoever Period The End and do not bring this up again to try and Justify your judgmental, homophobic insecurities," but the truth is people can and usually do lean more one way than the other, and they have the right to identify however they want. The need to label others is silly, but since nobody's minds here are gonna change (not even based on the actual definitions of these words, it seems), there's probably not much good to be done by arguing. Y'all do you.

Last edited:
who knows why people do what they do, i have had guys ask me to suck them just out of curiosity and in the heat of the moment people are horny as hell. Some men like anal sex better maybe because it is tighter. A lot of women are getting into using strapons to fuck men but that is all about dominance and once a woman gets her finger in you she owns you

I'm not gay,,,,, my dick is right ? Dare u to challenge a mofo benching 501lb I'm the joint when he says he isnt gay fucking them sissy though haha lets see how that goes

It’s ownership. Showing who is boss to the couple.

If the man can’t defend his wife’s honour then he is no use and needs to be shown he is the bottom of the pile.

What better way to show him than taking his ass

It’s not gay. Comments.......

Ugh. Another example of trying to take the straight out of straight men. Why can't we just let straight be straight? If you can't make whats gay straight, why make whats straight gay? Geez.

I think the correct thing would be to say that every cuckold who sucks a cock or gets fucked in the ass is at least a little bi, but I don't think that those bulls who receive blowjobs or fuck the girl's husband are bi, less gay, they are just getting the pleasure they would get from any hole or a sex toy.

Just ask yourself, which is more likely after the bull gets blowjob by the cuck or fucks him, that the cuk takes the pleasure of sucking cock in private and getting fucked in private? Or that the bull is fucking guys after something like that? I think the answer is obvious, normally we cucks take a liking to it, for bulls it is just a fun experience and sometimes a bit uncomfortable

In my experience after sucking a bull's cock I like to do it from time to time with a guy in private, but the 2 bulls that have fucked me have always done it as a mechanical and masturbatory act, it was not about them fucking me, just cum

Back