It’s not gay to fuck the hubby

It’s ownership. Showing who is boss to the couple.

If the man can’t defend his wife’s honour then he is no use and needs to be shown he is the bottom of the pile.

What better way to show him than taking his ass

It’s not gay. Comments.......
I’d take it for you ;)

My view on this -

For many many years it has been common in the ******* kingdom (including the human race) for dominant alpha males to use sexual acts to assert their dominance over other males.

It shows greater physical strength and instils some clarity into the other males minds as to who is in charge.

It is also an important fact to note - that the presence of sperm inside the ******* stream of a Male human being...... causes a decrease in the amount of testosterone produced by that Male.

This seems to confirm the fact that alpha males throughout many species have used this technique to ‘calm’ and ‘neuter’ other males and reduce the likelihood of them challenging the alpha when it comes to breeding the females.

So my view is that it is not a sexual act, but instead - it is purely a way of dominating the receiving Male and also confirming this dominant status to the female that is watching.

With regards to myself, as a proud and confident man.....
I would fully comply with this act if i ever found myself in that situation.
If a strong and powerful man felt it necessary to assert his dominance over me by means of performing any sort of sexual act - I would not view this as ‘gay’ or that he was sexually attracted to me.
Instead, I would fully understand the psychological aspect of this and agree that it is purely a confirmation of dominance.

I have never taken part in such an act,
But I must admit that writing this post has given me an erection, which I will now enjoy by masturbating whilst fantasising about this very scenario.

This seems to confirm other people’s comments that - “if you enjoy it, then it doesn’t matter”

Personally, I can imagine that having a man physically dominate me in such a way, and having him release his sperm into me whilst I am submitting to him by not resisting him...... would create an invisible bond between myself and him.

What I mean is, I would never be able to deny that he has ‘owned’ and overpowered me and when sharing a conversation or being in each other’s company in any way...... we would both subconsciously slip into those roles again.

I can use my wife as an example.
My best friend has fucked my wife.
And ever since - when they are in each other’s company , her voice is a little different. Her body language is a little different, she smiles more,
And if I’m talking to her and my friend interrupts - she will give her attention to him and will always look at him whilst she talks to anybody in the room.

It’s quite a subtle but noticeable dominance he has over her.
That deep down they both know she has submitted herself to him in the past and therefore he has this invisible power over her.
It’s hard to explain.
But I can imagine that I would be the same with an alpha Male.

If he had asserted this dominance over me, it would be a way of branding me as his inferior, and it would be a symbol of status.
I would know my place, and so would he

I know many will disagree with this post, but it’s an interesting subject and something which I have never really thought about until reading this thread.

Happy for anyone who agrees with any part of this to message me to discuss more.....
I agree with you in many ways and i also feel the same about the loss of T after a while if bred often.I just wonder if the others hormones are absorbed better if they go into belly or into the other end but ether way for sure after there first hookup i am sure there is a bond between them 2.

I agree with you in many ways and i also feel the same about the loss of T after a while if bred often.I just wonder if the others hormones are absorbed better if they go into belly or into the other end but ether way for sure after there first hookup i am sure there is a bond between them 2.

Sounds very sexy too

My view on this -

For many many years it has been common in the ******* kingdom (including the human race) for dominant alpha males to use sexual acts to assert their dominance over other males.

It shows greater physical strength and instils some clarity into the other males minds as to who is in charge.

It is also an important fact to note - that the presence of sperm inside the ******* stream of a Male human being...... causes a decrease in the amount of testosterone produced by that Male.

This seems to confirm the fact that alpha males throughout many species have used this technique to ‘calm’ and ‘neuter’ other males and reduce the likelihood of them challenging the alpha when it comes to breeding the females.

So my view is that it is not a sexual act, but instead - it is purely a way of dominating the receiving Male and also confirming this dominant status to the female that is watching.

If a strong and powerful man felt it necessary to assert his dominance over me by means of performing any sort of sexual act - I would not view this as ‘gay’ or that he was sexually attracted to me.
Instead, I would fully understand the psychological aspect of this and agree that it is purely a confirmation of dominance.

But I must admit that writing this post has given me an erection, which I will now enjoy by masturbating whilst fantasising about this very scenario.

This seems to confirm other people’s comments that - “if you enjoy it, then it doesn’t matter”

Personally, I can imagine that having a man physically dominate me in such a way, and having him release his sperm into me whilst I am submitting to him by not resisting him...... would create an invisible bond between myself and him.

What I mean is, I would never be able to deny that he has ‘owned’ and overpowered me and when sharing a conversation or being in each other’s company in any way...... we would both subconsciously slip into those roles again.

And ever since - when they are in each other’s company , her voice is a little different. Her body language is a little different, she smiles more,
And if I’m talking to her and my friend interrupts - she will give her attention to him and will always look at him whilst she talks to anybody in the room.

That deep down they both know she has submitted herself to him in the past and therefore he has this invisible power over her.
It’s hard to explain.

If he had asserted this dominance over me, it would be a way of branding me as his inferior, and it would be a symbol of status.

I know many will disagree with this post, but it’s an interesting subject and something which I have never really thought about until reading this thread.

Happy for anyone who agrees with any part of this to message me to discuss more.....
Semen has more power than just sperm.Hormonal reprogramming.

A black bull is not gay when he fucks or gets sucked off by a white wife's husband, but the white husband is gay when he sucks or gets fucked. The black man loves to fuck and be in charge. A hole is a hole is a hole. The gay boy is the white husband... the one screeching and squirming like a bitch when in the presence of superior black men.

Haha, this has to be one of the dumbest post I've seen yet.
A black bull is not gay when he fucks or gets sucked off by a white wife's husband, but the white husband is gay when he sucks or gets fucked. The black man loves to fuck and be in charge. A hole is a hole is a hole. The gay boy is the white husband... the one screeching and squirming like a bitch when in the presence of superior black men.

"A black bull is not gay when he fucks or gets sucked off by a white wife's husband, but the white husband is gay when he sucks or gets fucked."

Yeah.

When I was a baby me and my family lived next to a man that beat his wife. He was a piece of ******* wife beater. I mean, my dad beat my mom but he ain't no damn wife beater - he was just claiming his ownership over ma. Say what you want. Yeah my dad gave my mom plenty of busted lips but it wasn't abuse like our neighbor my dad just liked being in control and besides to my dad " an ass whooping is an ass whooping is an ass whooping".

Makes since.....

?????

Yes , that's absolutely right. Its NOT gay at all.
It's essential in my opinion. I've takin my current sluts hubbys ass several times. It's important to do it early on to make it very clear who's boss!
The 3rd time we were together she helped restrain him while I took his ass for the first time. On the first thrust deep into his asshole , after being in balls deep & full hilt, he was moaning and almost screaming; it was at that point I told him in no uncertain terms that HE WILL ADDRESS ME AS SIR at all times from then on , he loudly agreed Yes!
You sir are a dominant Bull sir, truly!

My view on this -

It’s hard to explain.

Very well put...you expressed my view perfectly.

It is not gay for a Bull to fuck a cuckold any more than it is gay for the cuckold to suck a Bull's cock. The Bull is in charge of the cuckold and the cuckold should do what he is ordered to do.
And if the bull orders them to do gay ******* then they have homo-sexual tendencies

And if the bull orders them to do gay ******* then they have homo-sexual tendencies

I don't get where some of you guys get your logic from. Just because you like the lifestyle and fantasy it doesn't mean you can bend truths and absolute facts.

So if a regular guy tells another regular guy to suck his dick it's gay? But if a dominant black man tells a submissive white man to suck his dick it's not gay? But according to a previous poster everyone in the above situations is gay except for the black bull. So basically many of you have the idea that as long as a man is black and dominant he can have tons of guys suck him and he can't fuck them up the ass but he gets a pass?

If a bull orders him to do it it's not homosexual tendencies? Well by text book definition the tendency to engage in a sexual act with the same sex is gay.

I mean it's hard arguing with some of y'all because you're so jaded.. like earlier a person telling me that slavery only existed because white men didn't want their wives to fuck "superior black men" and created a new all mixed race.

Where does it say in the old history text book " then Abe Lincoln abolished slavery because he knew that it was all because the white man didn't want his wife to be banged by a black man".

Mental illness honestly. Look up the word delusional.

What's in a name? Is there a name for women who like anal sex? Human sexuality is very complex. We are all unique and different. You can simply sum it up saying everyone is either straight heterosexual, bi, or homosexual. Sexuality and power have a lot in common. 2,000 years ago powerful Romans fucked anyone, anytime, anywhere. Were they gay? It's really impossible to know for sure, I tend to think that there are very people who are really on the extreme ends, strictly heterosexual or homosexual. I tend to think most of us are somewhere in the middle. Our sexuality is really about genetics, but our options are limited by society taboos. I personally know of three couples who divorced after gay marriage was legalized. There are many people who feel ****** to live in denial because of church and social hang ups. What I find fascinating is that women have far fewer hangups in general than men!
i fucked the hubby twice
the wife asked me to humiliate him and use him as a dirty slut
it is not big deal
if they want it
i do it

First I'm not gay. It's the act of watching a black male dominate a beautiful white woman (especially my wife). And dominating us as a couple is the reason why we do it. So if the bull tells me to spread my ass and take it, I will let him fuck the ******* out of me. I've done it twice and it hurts like hell. I could barely walk after it. And struggled to sit for a few days. He came all over my ass the first time and the face the second time. And we are taking about huuuuge loads I couldn't open my eyes. And still had some crust the day after both hair and around my chin

Yes , that's absolutely right. Its NOT gay at all.
It's essential in my opinion. I've takin my current sluts hubbys ass several times. It's important to do it early on to make it very clear who's boss!
The 3rd time we were together she helped restrain him while I took his ass for the first time. On the first thrust deep into his asshole , after being in balls deep & full hilt, he was moaning and almost screaming; it was at that point I told him in no uncertain terms that HE WILL ADDRESS ME AS SIR at all times from then on , he loudly agreed Yes!
Man that is gay irony care and u might be gay also

In jail hetero men using anal or oral ******* as act of humiliation, not for love... in some situations humiliation of another men have sadistic nature.
If it is by agreement then it is a homosexual act surely. If it isn't by agreement then surely it is *******.

Back