It’s not gay to fuck the hubby

It’s ownership. Showing who is boss to the couple.

If the man can’t defend his wife’s honour then he is no use and needs to be shown he is the bottom of the pile.

What better way to show him than taking his ass

It’s not gay. Comments.......
Yes , that's absolutely right. Its NOT gay at all.
It's essential in my opinion. I've takin my current sluts hubbys ass several times. It's important to do it early on to make it very clear who's boss!
The 3rd time we were together she helped restrain him while I took his ass for the first time. On the first thrust deep into his asshole , after being in balls deep & full hilt, he was moaning and almost screaming; it was at that point I told him in no uncertain terms that HE WILL ADDRESS ME AS SIR at all times from then on , he loudly agreed Yes!

I accepted that total absolute submission was the only way to go, and am proud that l submit and serve my wife/mistress and whoever else she chooses to offer me to. So oral, anal servitude and performing whatever else i'm ordered to do is my pleasure...... I simply love stretching my arse cheeks wide apart and being fucked by a black cock... gay or not who cares l love it.... xx

I will amend my original comment to add this...
While I would in no uncertain terms Ever fuck a man, I Will however allow him to SHARE oral on me with his wife/gf when she is Particpating, Not doing it solo.
And my calling it "gay" for fucking his ass was not a judgement, just not my thing.
I have a couple of male friends who ARE Gay, but would I let them go down on me or fuck them?
Absolutely not...they could suck my dick of they brought over some hot woman who was involved in the act also.
Just Do you, but don't bring me into it.

Claiming it's ownership and not gay, sounds more like just afraid to admit what it really is. Because there's a stigma attached to it. Which really is stilly. Who cares if it's gay, doesn't matter. But to say it's not, makes no sense.

It's no different than guys that post on doublelist or Craigslist saying, straight male for male. Ummmm, you're not straight, you're just hiding behind a label so you can justify your actions.

Back