Is your pussy different after bbc?

jocobahn

Male
Gold Member
When i first met my wife before we were married i remember her pussy being smaller and tighter. She spend a few years fucking black guys before we were married but after we first met. When we got back together i noticed while she was bent over and showing me her pussy from behind that her pussy looked noticeably bigger. Like, not just the hole but the lips and labia as well. Was it just me remembering her pussy wrong or did all those black guys literally resize her pussy?

When i first met my wife before we were married i remember her pussy being smaller and tighter. She spend a few years fucking black guys before we were married but after we first met. When we got back together i noticed while she was bent over and showing me her pussy from behind that her pussy looked noticeably bigger. Like, not just the hole but the lips and labia as well. Was it just me remembering her pussy wrong or did all those black guys literally resize her pussy?
Black Cock will certainly resize a pussy that's not use to the girth. :) :)

A BBC won't change the shape of a vagina permanently. It's designed to be elastic and expand to accommodate a childbirth.

After taking a big black cock, I always feel not quite as tight as usual… for a good amount of time. But this will bounce back to normal pretty quickly, anywhere from a few minutes to a couple hours.
Not if you’re fuckin your bull multiple times a week! 🤣😂🤣
And I know… I have three *******!

A BBC won't change the shape of a vagina permanently. It's designed to be elastic and expand to accommodate a childbirth.

After taking a big black cock, I always feel not quite as tight as usual… for a good amount of time. But this will bounce back to normal pretty quickly, anywhere from a few minutes to a couple hours.
Yes, I feel same, I can feel I have been stretched for few hours but I know I am as small and tight as ever

Nope.

When I first started the couple bulls i saw would open me up but I would go back to my normal size. Then I met the only bull that I have been with in the last few years and it never was the same. He has neglected me as of lately and it has been a while since I have seen him
Hopefully you see him soon! Your body needs this cum release & you need his baby batter too🥵

Back