Is this the moment?

I want to keep this short

My wife Tanya is 32 yrs old and former semi pro tennis player and has since then maintained her figure. She now works in a popular real estate company. We have been chatting about someone else fucking her pretty consistently in bed while sex but she hasn’t been open to take it in real life. Last yr we visited Bahamas where I nudged her to let a few locals flirt with her and see where it goes but she didn’t get further than chatting with a few locals while she was in bikini

Fast forward, two days ago we went for shopping and I drifted away to check some deals on tv. I came back looking for her but saw her chatting with a black muscular guy and I decided to not bother them for 25 min they were chatting. She later told me that he was Rodney and she knew him through a mutual family friend. She hasn’t seen him for 5 yrs and he has just moved back to the town after his messy divorce. She gave her contact in case he needs any help in buying house

I won’t deny, she looked great with him. Can he be the guy? Shall I casually mention him name next time we are rp in bed? Or is that too soon and can ruin everything?

I do not think she has texted him anything since they met a week ago. Guess that means it’s an end??
That you know of...lol! I'd bet ya she has. Her responses kinda indicate that she has. Just talk to her about him next time you guys are having sex and talking dirty. Tell her you had a dream of her and him and see what she says. Tell her it kinda turned you on with his situation and see how she reacts.

I want to keep this short

My wife Tanya is 32 yrs old and former semi pro tennis player and has since then maintained her figure. She now works in a popular real estate company. We have been chatting about someone else fucking her pretty consistently in bed while sex but she hasn’t been open to take it in real life. Last yr we visited Bahamas where I nudged her to let a few locals flirt with her and see where it goes but she didn’t get further than chatting with a few locals while she was in bikini

Fast forward, two days ago we went for shopping and I drifted away to check some deals on tv. I came back looking for her but saw her chatting with a black muscular guy and I decided to not bother them for 25 min they were chatting. She later told me that he was Rodney and she knew him through a mutual family friend. She hasn’t seen him for 5 yrs and he has just moved back to the town after his messy divorce. She gave her contact in case he needs any help in buying house

I won’t deny, she looked great with him. Can he be the guy? Shall I casually mention him name next time we are rp in bed? Or is that too soon and can ruin everything?
What do you mean by “everything”?

You have seen Rodney companying in public with Tanya and that she looked “great” with him—whatever that means.

What’s more, you decided not to bother them then and left them together to chat for 25 minutes (!)

I think you need to stop wondering and ruminating and dilly-dallying and be perfectly honest with yourself and ask yourself the question

“Do I want Tanya to get it on fully sexually with Rodney and, if so, on whose terms?”

Last edited:
She has given him two recommendations stating which one she would pick of the two
Wow Mark, talk about your wife being pro-active!

Don’t you find her account of Rodney asking her about nearby gyms and her responses to that just a little bit hot?

I do. But of course unlike you I haven’t laid eyes on Rodney’s no doubt super-sexy physique and smile yet.

Last edited:
Mark just take her out for a night on the town and see if she wants to invite him to meet up with you guys for some drinks. A little liquid encouragement and I think she'll be ready to jump all over him. Then just sit back and enjoy the show when he does. She's talking to him regularly and clearly they've made a connection and with or without your involvement they will likely hook up. Just talk to her.

Mark just take her out for a night on the town and see if she wants to invite him to meet up with you guys for some drinks. A little liquid encouragement and I think she'll be ready to jump all over him. Then just sit back and enjoy the show when he does. She's talking to him regularly and clearly they've made a connection and with or without your involvement they will likely hook up. Just talk to her.
I suspect Mark is arousing himself with thinking about Rodney “seducing” Tanya and making love to her without him present.

In the event, Mark’s obviously fertile imagination—not the “show” you’re envisaging—will provide him with more than enough orgasmogenic erotic imagery of the lovers in action for him to get off on very satisfyingly I think.

As voyeur-in-absentia (as he plainly is already) Mark will be free to fantasise to his heart’s and cock’s content without having to witness the offputting grossness of the full-on fucking Rodney will be engaging in with Tanya—if he isn’t already.

A case of “Ignorance is Bliss” methinks.

Last edited:
Hi Mark, is this the first time they text after meeting in the mall last week?
Yes it was the first time and a few texts were exchanged between them yesterday. He asked more about the gym and she promptly replied. He also said a lot has changed in the town since he left 5-6 yrs ago

Yes it was the first time and a few texts were exchanged between them yesterday. He asked more about the gym and she promptly replied. He also said a lot has changed in the town since he left 5-6 yrs ago

You need to get verified. It sounds like it's your fairy tale that you're telling.

She is definitely on HIS mind. It is great he took the initiative to text her. Simple communication about normal things is important.

He is on her mid as well I am sure, but she is considering many aspects and what if's as most women do.

encourage her, but I wouldn't push too much.

If I were you I would just let this unfold and be open and accommodating. So if she goes to introduce him at the gym or help in house-hunting don’t push her but act absolutely fine with that. You could also ask what he’s doing for Christmas and if he’s on his own suggest you invite him over for dinner one evening, and introduce him to a few friends. Lots of things you can do to help it happen without pushing and implicit permission and giving them space are two of the most powerful.

You need to get verified. It sounds like it's your fairy tale that you're telling.
Fairy-tale or not. He says he is the male part(ner) of a married couple but obviously has signed in here without his wife. Unless he is black the site does not allow him to verify, so any call for him to get verified does not go anywhere at all. What's the point of that?

Back