Is this really being too aggressive?

This question was asked of the females but just thought i would add My opinion. So no disrespect to any of the females on here. I personally am the type of man that is naturally aggressive. So to look a woman in her eyes and tell her that i would love nothing more than to lay her down and have a night of uninhibited give and take unrushed night of sexual pleasure with you. I feel notice the I statement ladies. That most women have inner thoughts of a man being straight foward and aggressive and leaving out the small talk. And appealing to that side of ******* instinct and attraction that arouses and heightens ones sexual appetite .

Thank you for all the responses. I agree with you all. Just wanted to see where some people heads were. I feel awkward asking too soon or not soon enough. It’s like you never know. So thanks.
Do whatever you feel more comfortable with, or used to! Also, to avoid getting tired of quick and bad quality sex, my recommendation would be to have some flirting beforehand.
Said that, It is not the first time I go shopping and end up at home with a boy and my cuck locked.

Back