Is this really being too aggressive?

Quick question ladies. Would you consider it being too aggressive if a man cut to the chase and asked to have an encounter with you during your first conversation with him on THIS site?

I'm not saying that a long courtship is necessary....but yes, you do need to get to know a girl a bit first.
Ask her something about herself or what she likes and then find a suitable lead in, such as.....
"Oh, so you do like apples? ...... Good, let's fuck."

You know what I know you were asking the ladies but I have to jump in on this one. Dynamic is a huge part of this lifestyle. To be honest I prefer up front and direct communication. “Hey man my wife is into Black dudes and wants to play with you we are free Sunday at 3.” That’s perfect for me and for some couples. That’s the “ripping off the bandaid” type of people. The you’re not my boyfriend and this is a physical thing. The I have my own life and time and I don’t have excess time to have too woo or be wooed. It’s a slightly wanted sense of being “cheap and easy” that some of us crave.

On the flip I get it some couples like the build up. The flirtation. Treat me like a queen. Some bulls love the chase as too easy means the prey was conquered to quickly so depending on your dynamic no one way is worse for wear just different and just depends on what you’re looking for.

Quick question ladies. Would you consider it being too aggressive if a man cut to the chase and asked to have an encounter with you during your first conversation with him on THIS site?
Nothing wrong with asking during the first conversation. We always meet first, but we have gone straight from the first meet to the bedroom a few times.

It all depends on the people and the encounter they are seeking. Someone looking to just have some fun and move on it might be just right. I like to get to know my lovers a little before personally.

It all depends on the people and the encounter they are seeking. Someone looking to just have some fun and move on it might be just right. I like to get to know my lovers a little before personally.

SAME!

Everyone does, so why be different...........we all want the exact same crude thing over and over again, right............J (the wife)

Exactly! hahaha

Everyone has their own approach. Every woman or couple responds differently.

A direct approach that's executed in a clever, considerate, respectful way is just fine. Random unsolicited dick pics, pushy or creepy gentlemen, or downright disrespectful messages (including repeatedly messaging before we have a chance to respond) will not win you the keys to the kingdom.

That being said, in our case, a well executed direct approach won't get you any further than a well executed simple conversation; no matter the approach used, our approach doesn't change. Patience. Trust. Respect.

We're all here for the same reason. That doesn't mean we're all here for the same thing. :)

Back