is this normal to have gf more crazy than u ?

jim0nicole

Couple
my gf are cute ,, outgoing & loving person and we really in love but she is crazy

we do all things together and fulfill each other sexual fantasies
no matter what and we have been with bbc bull & black friends we know many times - do hot stuff :rolleyes:

all that okay for me because i am bi and like to be sissy for her because that what i am
but she lately start ask me for extreme stuff - i mean crazy ******* :eek:

i am afraid saying NO to her
and losing her or that effect our relationship
i mean she never say no to me
what i do !
:unsure:

What you mean by "extreme stuff" / "crazy *******"? If you want an answer to your post, you better give more detail. And maybe post it to the "Bisexual Cuckold Club" or "Extreme Alternative IR Sex" forum, if it better fits in there. ;)

What you mean by "extreme stuff" / "crazy *******"? If you want an answer to your post, you better give more detail. And maybe post it to the "Bisexual Cuckold Club" or "Extreme Alternative IR Sex" forum, if it better fits in there. ;)

i mean things like to be humiliated infront her friends people i know in daily life
its oky to me if its one on one or with a guy in 3some but not like that

The one question you need to ask yourself is "Are you better off with her or without her?" Sex is just a part of a relationship. A torrid affair and a long term relationship have different requirements. One of my golf friends has been perpetually single and seldom alone. He prefers women that are a bit aberrant, he says crazy makes for the best sex. When things get too crazy he moves on. Aside from great sex what else exists in your relationship? There is more to life than just great sex.

Back