this plot is very exciting, imagining your girlfriend in the place of the girl in the video. watching another man's penis penetrate her anus. imagine how she squeezes her sphincter around his penis, how she looks into my eyes and smiles. how she asks me to come hold her thigh so that she can hug and kiss me. imagine how I lick her pussy to make her anal sex more comfortable. watching another man's penis make friction, pulling her sphincter and pushing it in again. watch the moment when his balls rise, his penis begins to throb, he pushes it as deep as possible, pouring sperm into her intestines. After the other man has emptied his balls inside, he will remove his sperm-covered, wet penis from the anal ring and thrust it into my girlfriend's mouth for her to clean it. and at this moment I will remove the remnants of the guest’s sperm with a napkin between the girl’s buttocks. I'm excited by the thought that another man's sperm will be inside my girlfriend, it should be completely safe. kiss her cheeks and neck while she sucks his dick, strokes it. Kissing her lips, smelling and tasting the remnants of the other's seed.

View attachment 6993606View attachment 6993608
Nothing hotter than having her on video that they made at hotel room. I would love to be naked an watch this happen in front of me again. This High Point wife loved this guy and they had sex 15 times he a neighbor of ours. She walk up the street and stay the night an come home in the morning when he would leave to go to work.
Love that to be my wife

My ex wife told me after our divorce that she left me for her black boyfriend because he was able to put her in orgasmic come (she called it) every time they had sex. She was oblivious to everything but the pleasure he was giving her.

I am one that has to say i watched wife with white friends. Several that is it was hot seeing her naked sucking thier dicks.

When I first brought up the idea of a black guy it was a no go. She said not interested in it. Then I noticed different tire tracks in my driveway.

It was a black guys from the hospital she worked with. She said no one was coming over while I was at the fire station working 24 hours. I knew someone was and even found a picture of her tits on her phone she sent to someone.

Well 6 months into it I get a call from his girlfriend saying that hes fucking my wife unprotected. I knew then my suspension was correct. Come to find out when I texted him I said not upset with you. I am turned on that you are fucking her.

That is if what your girlfriend said was true. He then text back saying yes he was seeing her. I said do tell. He then said he came home from work with her one evening and she liked how I would massage her shoulders.

He said she asked me over to give her a back rub. She went into the bedroom and came out with her robe on backwards and laid in the floor in your living room.

I opened the back and she only had her panties on. So I started massaging her kneck and shoulders. I then worked my way down her back. I was now getting a hard on just from hearing this little bit.

He continued on saying they made small talk about work and other things. She tgen asked if I ever had sex with a white woman? I told her no since no one ever came on to me.

She said what do you think of me and my body. He said your very beautiful and what I see looks good. He said she then slid her arms out of the robe and rolled over saying you like this. He said looks better than a picture.

She then got up andtook off her panties and said like what you see now? He said yes very nice bush. Then he said it was like being attacked. She was on him kissing and grabbing his cock.

She told him she wanted to know what it was like to havesex with a black guy. She told him that I asked her if she would like to. And at first wasn't into the idea of it.

But after thinking about it I got curious about it what it would be like an if it would be great to do it. He said she took off his pants an underwear. The grabbed his cock an started sucing him hard.

He said that was it he just laid her back and cliaed untop of her and gave her what she was begging for. His hard black cock in her hot wet white married pussy.

He said then after a bit he laid back and she got on him and rode his cock until he filled full of his sperm. I said well what did you think about it. I thought you would ******* me if you ever found out about. But it was tge tightest silkest smooth pussy that I ever fucked.

He came over one time while I was home and he talked her into taking her shirt and bra off then had her come over to me an pull out my cock which was hard already from her being tooless and she stroked me and he was trying to get her to suck my cock.

She didnt but that is as far as it went with me being around. They fucked several other times an he said it wasn't alway come over for sex they just sit and ******* an talk other times.

Now shes had 48 different guys that I know of. Most white and one Hispanic and a total of 8 black guys. One was a neighbor that in the pictures that I posted sucking his 11 cock.

She would walk up the street and spend the night with him several times. Then when he went to work come home next morning. They fucked twice at a motel. The stories are hot but it was ertic to watch her get fucked in front of me by a black guy.

The only thing that would have made it better if I was naked watching.. something happened that turned her off with her and the black neighbor. She was even telling him that she loved him and that they should make love more. She was sore but it was a good sore in one of the texts I read from her Facebook messenger. Well hope you enjoy reading this an my email hoseman27262@myyahoo.com if you want to talk.

Back