Is this doggy fucking to rough for the white ladies ?

For me it depends on what has led up to it. I really don't mind a slap in the ass, gentle hair pulling, even a hand around the throat. Can be arousing depending on the ******* that is used. Pain is Pain though, and I don't like pain! I have become very good at letting guys know the limits!
I guess it's just a matter of trusting that the guy will respect your limits.

As far as I'm concerned, anything that makes me say "owwwwwww" rather than "ooooooooh" is enough to ******* the mood for me.

I guess it's just a matter of trusting that the guy will respect your limits.

As far as I'm concerned, anything that makes me say "owwwwwww" rather than "ooooooooh" is enough to ******* the mood for me.
******* causes oxygen deprivation, which is supposed to intensify orgasms. However I have never had any complaint from my bed partners that they were experiencing weak orgasms. ******* isn't something that I would feel comfortable doing. When a person male or female is approaching orgasm I don't think it is a good idea to be engaged in actions that are potentially harmful. At the very least I would want a third person present to intervene if things got too intense

I'm probably in the minority (at least of those who'll speak out), but this kind of stuff can be very intimidating. Energetic and strong are great, ******* me...sorry, not so much.

Fortunately, I've had some good experiences with guys who've wanted only my pleasure, and who wouldn't hurt me for the world. If I hadn't, some of the stuff on this site would totally scare me off. For a newbie, it can be very intimidating. If that's not what you're looking for, you wonder if the guys will figure you want it that way anyway, just because you're on the site. And because of that, you may not even try.

Just a few comments.
You bring up some good points. I think for anyone pleasure has to exceed any pain during an encounter. Some women simply cannot handle a really large cock. Pussies like cocks come in all sizes. Part of the theory of chocking is that oxygen deprivation is supposed to intensify a persons orgasm. I would never ******* anyone even if they requested it, and I have never had any complaints about weak orgasms. It seems that the majority of women into IR sex prefer large bulls.

The skill and consideration of the bull can play a major roll in whether a woman stays with the IR lifestyle. Some women can easily accommodate a large cock, some it takes time and patience, and a few just can't. From my experience I find the best way to start a newbie out is to put her on top. I have had a few women that looked at me and questioned whether I would fit, putting her on top let's her relax and get accustomed to my size.

Doggie is an interesting position, for women that can handle me they seem to enjoy doggie more that other positions. But I have an upward curve to my cock and some women don't seem to handle deep penetration from me. The most reliable way to get the most cock in a woman at least for me is the plain old missionary position, which is fime with me, I like being face to face with my bed partner for a lot of reasons.

I think doggie is less personal than cowgirl or missionary because you can't look your bed partner in the eyes. With doggie you have a cock in a pussy (or ass) but there isn't the intimate contact like there is with some other positions.

Looking for Cuckold Couples & Hotwives in Dubai, UAE​
I am quite adventurous and always willing to explore.... love being in charge and in control... we can act out all your fantasies ... kinkier the better, just let me know... I am courteous and patient so I would be happy to get to know you better other via mails or chat before we take things any further.

Please feel free to contact me for additional details. You can even chat with me online to see if we click and take it from there :)

Back