Is this a real site??

Do people really hook up here?? It seems fake….I’m a BBC looking to play here in the woodlands and it’s really dry here lol

like do people really play or just post pics??
sheeeeesh
90% fakes and husbands making up a fantasy. 10% real people usually best real couples are far from you. Dont talk to anyone who isn’t verified. You’re betteroff on wifelovers/reddit or doublelist. Still fakes but still.. its crazy lol

Do people really hook up here?? It seems fake….I’m a BBC looking to play here in the woodlands and it’s really dry here lol

sheeeeesh
Yes we do. I've met quite a few sexy women from this website over the past 6 years ♠️💪🏽💦💦💦

There's an entire Private section of the website where VERIFIED REAL MEMBERS discuss this and share success stories.

sheeeeesh
All the platform have fake and real person. For me is just a fantasy for the moment. I want to find a BBC bull who can give my wife a good fuck and strong orgasms. I give her a good fuck but after I find this site and I saw what a BBC bull can offer to a white chick I said myself. Dam my wife deserve this! What I am looking is a clean, big BBC and to treat her like a queen. She is afraid of this change but I am sure if she will find or if I find for her a friend that is in this lifestyle she will be agree in the end. The 3some that she had changed her mind a little bit so all its about time.

Back