Is there such thing a as black cuckolds? Like black men who are into being cuckolds?

Considering cuckold means something different to some, I am sure they exist. I think the one that might be more prevalent is the alpha cuckold, the one who enjoys no form of humiliation and direct say in who his wife or GF sleeps with and when. I am sure the masochistic type also exists, but they might be far and few.

In my experience it's always been white men and their girlfriends/wives. Any experience with black men into being cuckolds?
I'm going to Google this.
Of course there must be Black guys into being cucked just as there's Black men with small cocks. (Sorry but there are!)
But I'm fascinated by the fact there are so many white guys who are aroused by the scene. I think this is because we whites and other races perceive Black men as the strongest most virile race.
So perhaps our arousal is sort of natural.

Yes but they are a very small minority! In 13 years I have only played with two fully black couples. Black couple's usually either look for women only or a full swap with other couple's. Was invited to play with a couple of black bi couples but I respectfully declined because it's not my thing.

I have been with several mixed couples though where the husband or boyfriend was black and the woman was White, Asian, or Hispanic.

This sort of goes along with black ladies being hotwives. It's not that I don't adore black women, the opportunities just aren't there as much, which is sort of why I hang out here with similar experiences as others. I love all types of women, it just seems more out there with white ladies (or lighter complexion ladies)

In my experience it's always been white men and their girlfriends/wives. Any experience with black men into being cuckolds?
There definitely are. My current Hotwife is black and her husband is a cuckold. The couple before them was a Latina wife and her black cuckold husband. I played with, a year ago, a white Hotwife and her black cuckold husband. There are not a huge number but more than you would think.

To me it's too strange but they are out there. Generally, they want BM
Yes, there are more and more of them becoming black cucks every day and they are happy there are being liberated. Believe it or not, but at least 70% of black dicks love seeing Black Goddesses getting fucked, pounded and white cum breeded deep inside them by lots of Big WHITE Cocks!!!

#whiteboysummer !!!! BWC .
Naw, not at all. Bruhs, yall know any niggas who like seeing cacs fucks sistas. I can't think of any

I'm going to Google this.
Of course there must be Black guys into being cucked just as there's Black men with small cocks. (Sorry but there are!)
But I'm fascinated by the fact there are so many white guys who are aroused by the scene. I think this is because we whites and other races perceive Black men as the strongest most virile race.
So perhaps our arousal is sort of natural.
Well, I have said it more times than I can count in here, not sure where folks get this rubbish about black men being more superior in this or that. Just as there are black men that can as my man @Jdingo619 says that could blow her back out, there are white men or any other man for that matter that can do the same.

Well, I have said it more times than I can count in here, not sure where folks get this rubbish about black men being more superior in this or that. Just as there are black men that can as my man @Jdingo619 says that could blow her back out, there are white men or any other man for that matter that can do the same.
Yep you're right!👍

There was a video on xhamster a while back of an amateur hotwife getting it on with a black stud and in the end her hubby eats the creampie and we were both shocked to see he was also black. I’m sure more exist but are very rare.

There was a video on xhamster a while back of an amateur hotwife getting it on with a black stud and in the end her hubby eats the creampie and we were both shocked to see he was also black. I’m sure more exist but are very rare.
I saw a video on there similar to what you describe, which may have been the same one. Best I recall, seems there were a least a couple different videos of this woman, who was white, having a black guy in the bedroom. When he was done, she calls for hubby to come clean her up. When the hubby comes in from behind the scenes, I was fully expecting him to be white as well, but lo and behold, he’s black!

I saw a video on there similar to what you describe, which may have been the same one. Best I recall, seems there were a least a couple different videos of this woman, who was white, having a black guy in the bedroom. When he was done, she calls for hubby to come clean her up. When the hubby comes in from behind the scenes, I was fully expecting him to be white as well, but lo and behold, he’s black!
This is just another example of how stereotyping can lead to misjudgment. It also supports the thought that no action, level of prowess, or performance are designated to one race. I know some of you want to believe that, but sorry to pour salt into your coffee, but no. True, you can say that in YOUR experiences, black men have proven to be better or superior to YOU as it applies.

I think she even took her wedding ring off and stuck them inside of her and he even licked them clean of cum as he ate the creampie. I’m sure it’s the same couple

I think she even took her wedding ring off and stuck them inside of her and he even licked them clean of cum as he ate the creampie. I’m sure it’s the same couple
Yes, that was it. I remember seeing that at the end on one of those videos. Loved the fact that you could tell it was real amateur stuff done in their home bedroom. And although that couple didn’t meet our usual stereotype expectations, I was still very satisfied to watch it because all I could think about was the fact that at least this woman was getting plenty of black dick since not only were her her lovers black but hubby was too.

Yes, we both enjoyed that video. The cuck was even screwing her for a bit, until the wife gave him what he really wanted. She sat on his face, while he jacked off. The wife was talking to him the whole time.

Black men are alpha men and white boys are not. A black cuckold just seems unnatural to me. It is similar to white boys with black women. The healthy and natural thing is for all women to want to be with black men. The role of the white boy should always be secondary and supportive. I know that many may not agree but that is my opinion.

Back