Is the amount of cum important?

thanks for the video..

the amount of cum I have - actually depends on how "turned on" I get or how "into" the wife I am.

I have some wives where I cum a normal amount - two small shots of cum. And then ive been with some women - where I can shoot 5 or 6 big shots of cum. If im inside a woman that means cum will be dripping out of her and down her leg and it will seem like it never ends. If I shoot in her mouth - women have told me they needed to practice being able to swallow during me shooting cum into their mouths - because the volume was just too much and it would fill their mouth and then start to spill out of their lips if they didnt swallow quick.
Having so much cum in my mouth that I struggle to swallow it all is a problem I‘ve only had a few times, but it was a “problem” that I greatly enjoyed. I love feeling a guy shoot a massive load in my mouth and swallowing it all down. Such a rush.

Is the amount of cum important? Never thought of it.
Obviously an older guy shoots less sperm than a younger guy.
Lots of the girls I was with seemed to like the mess. Some would rub her used pussy against my leg as we kissed after a good fuck. Some liked to kinda rub it around down there. My wife does these things and it's fun.

Last edited:
I love making a mess of someone's face, I stay jacked up on vitamins and alot of water. ******* Test and ******* Pak will have you shooting loads you didn't think you had in you. I also recommend Bromelain for 3 days for taste. You'll cum alot and you'll taste great.

Having so much cum in my mouth that I struggle to swallow it all is a problem I‘ve only had a few times, but it was a “problem” that I greatly enjoyed. I love feeling a guy shoot a massive load in my mouth and swallowing it all down. Such a rush.
Did you take it all in, cleanly?

im glad to hear that.

I have enough experience to know - that not all women enjoy cum, the taste of the texture. So when I do meet a woman who craves it and loves it - it gets me more excited. :)

Wife not usually a fan of sperm in her mouth but she has swallowed no problem.
We get with a guy we know for sexy fun sometimes, there's been a few times he's on his back and she's giving him a hot bj. He always tells her he's getting close and she usually stops. One night she was sucking him, he told her he was getting close but she just kept at it. He unloaded and she swallowed all of it. It was exciting hell watching. Different night same deal but she pulled off and finished him with her hand. 5 or 6 big squrits really high. Was sexy as hell. I have no idea how she could have swallowed all that. She's swallowed his a few times, swallows me anytime I ask but it's not that often.

Wife not usually a fan of sperm in her mouth but she has swallowed no problem.
We get with a guy we know for sexy fun sometimes, there's been a few times he's on his back and she's giving him a hot bj. He always tells her he's getting close and she usually stops. One night she was sucking him, he told her he was getting close but she just kept at it. He unloaded and she swallowed all of it. It was exciting hell watching. Different night same deal but she pulled off and finished him with her hand. 5 or 6 big squrits really high. Was sexy as hell. I have no idea how she could have swallowed all that. She's swallowed his a few times, swallows me anytime I ask but it's not that often.
that is so hot. Five or six big squirts is a true joy. 😍 Got a shiver just from reading this!

Just my preference. I love the feel of warm cum filling up my mouth and sliding down my throat. Nothing else like it. To each her own!
I'm the same way - I love drinking cum but I almost never get a chance to anymore, every black guy I'm with just wants to fill my pussy. Nothing better than a huge load in my mouth, I love the way a cock feels when it's pumping cum into my hungry throat!

Back