Is she's giving hints

So my wife recently tells me this story about how at work that a black guy who recently quit from there said that she could be his baby's mama and could get it anytime she likes meaning he probably talked about her all the time to other coworkers. Not going to lie I was a little confused about why she would tell me this anyway. Her coworker had told her this after the guy quit, but immediately that day she tells me about it. My Wife was never really interested in the cuckold lifestyle, only toys and she also turned down the offer to be in a threesome with another guy that I suggested. She also never showed any interest in black guys, but what do you think she was thinking when her coworker told her that. I wonder if I should try and ease her into maybe trying to fuck someone again. Maybe if he would of tried something my wife might of fucked him? It's nice to fantasize about. What do you guys think? Anything similar happen to you guys?

She may be just testing your jealousy and trying to see if you would get upset about him wanting her! I've learned from my past relationships that many women want their man to protect them and be Alpha male! I don't know how your guys relationship is now but she might be testing that part of it!

Back