Is sharing normal?

On a whole it seems very normal to them. Lots of black guys are like us cuck's and like to see their white slut being used. At the end of the day it isup to the woman if she is up for it or not.
Its not unusual for a black man who has fucked Robin to want to bring a friend/share her on the next meeting. In a way I think its a matter of pride for the black man to show his buddys that hes fucking a married white woman and also impress his buddys by bringing them in on the action. And as you said we all...cuck hubs and black men want to see the white woman fucking multiple BBCS. Definetly it is the white womans decision on with who and how she wants to play.....

I agree it's nothing outside normal... getting rock hard and aroused seeing her looking absolutely amazing in thigh highs, heels and a look on her face of complete ******* while a massive black cock penetrates her tiny vagina should be the effect on me.... why would it be anything less

I share my GF all the time we love open minded bbc friends. Im a bull myself but its hot 2 see ur lady getting fucked. (...)
You're in a pool of guys here who feel you. ;)
i know, of course it doesn't need to have a label but if it had one, what would it be? "Bull cuck" or "Black Stag" perhaps? :bounce:

I will volunteer my lady looking like a goddess is black thigh highs, heels and black psnties to be saturated in the hot sperm of black bulls..... her pussy is now yours, take it, cum inside,

My wife has had a number of black lovers, 2 brought in another guy,one a younger brother who hadnt fucked a white woman before and the other his friends. Normal

Funny. It seems like those who immigrate to Italy are others than immigrate to your neighbor country Austria. ;)

My experience is that Black African men have their circles and can talk about almost everything with each other and naturally talk a lot about their home countries and continent, especially personal experiences and politics but, yes, also 'bout Women. But when it comes to their own Women/girlfriends they rather hide them from their Black friends or at least won't leave them alone with them. :D
Much rather a Black African man has more than one "girlfriend" than he shares the one he has with his "brothers". At least that's my impression. (Black African men from Europe please chime in and let us take part in your point of view and experiences! Thanks.)

However when "they" (it's generalizing, i know - don't take it literally ;) ) get to know a Woman at a disco or party, who obviously has a thing for Black men, is a different story. You can witness guys talking and/or dancing with a Woman for awhile before they leave, four or five Black men with one white gal, and move to one of the guy's place. What happens there, well, i can only imagine. :D

Having that said, i do know some Black people, men and Women, from different countries IRL. i don't view them any differently than any other person (not that it needs to be pointed out, but some folks on this site, oh my!), and they surely don't know i post on a website like this from time to time. *lol*
Well, maybe that’s only because I’m married and they look at me like their sexual toy. I married young and we have never been swingers before this lifestyle, so probably you know more than me.

Back