Is sharing normal?

I have dated three different black guys and in all of the relationships it led to me being shared with some of their friends. Is this a normal thing?
When it comes to sex there is no such thing as a "normal". ;) i'd say it depends on the type of relationship you have and, of course, the guy. Also, maybe you eradiate something that creates the idea in them of sharing you?

The only thing i wonder is why your question is about Black men in particular. i am a white man and would probably share you too. No difference there. :)

I happen to think its very common for men who are fucking married women to want take the fucking to another level, if they know the woman is married and her husband is willingly sharing her with other men she obviously enjoys being shared, so why not share her them selves
after all if the sole reason is sex with no emotional connection with the women why not???????
equally I would agree in our experience black men are more inclined to want share and use a white woman especially if she is married

I call bullshit. Meaning NO disrespect to the original poster......find me just ONE post of a Black man seeking or offering his wife or girlfriend for sharing....maybe we're just greedy like that....personally I kind of think better said as being possessive.....

What I don’t like are the boyfriends and husbands that are sharing their spouses photos on this site without them knowing. All just to fulfill a fantasy. That’s simply betraying their trust and I find it cowardly and weak.
Yup yup. If it’s a couple or female and not verified... 9 outta 10 times it’s a sad coward sitting behind a computer screen plastering the internet w pics of his wife/gf without her knowledge. And showing face pics too?! Sad sad sad

Yup yup. If it’s a couple or female and not verified... 9 outta 10 times it’s a sad coward sitting behind a computer screen plastering the internet w pics of his wife/gf without her knowledge. (...)
Or an arbitrary woman they found on the internet, if they don't have a wife. :( Or a person, male or female, who just wants to ruin someone's reputation. - Very sad indeed.

ImO it should be site policy to delete such posts "automatically". Of course it is everyone's own choice how much or little they are concerned about their privacy. But if someone shows face or anything else that could identify a person, they shall have been verified first. jm2ct's

Sharing is not normal, it’s a fantasy and very few people are doing it for real(...)
Normality is not a matter of statistics. i'd say it is indeed normal for the many swinger, wifesharing, hotwifing and cuckolding couples as well as polyamorous people. No matter how few or many they are, or how rarely or often they do it.

I have been with a couple of Black men who loved sharing me. It was a lot of fun and all of us enjoyed it. I have also been with Black men who have not shared me. They wanted to keep me to themselves which was also a lot of fun.
My blk guy stays alone, though he is married. Initially he wanted for himself only. But now hinting for sharing. I feel like agreeing to it. But he has not told me directly. I think blk guys share their experience with friends. He took my soiled panties a few times. I was confused but I think he has shown to his friend as proof.

My blk guy stays alone, though he is married. Initially he wanted for himself only. But now hinting for sharing. I feel like agreeing to it. But he has not told me directly. I think blk guys share their experience with friends. He took my soiled panties a few times. I was confused but I think he has shown to his friend as proof.
Many assumptions though. Have you asked him why he took your panties and what he was going to do with them?

Back