Is my wife lying?

I believe my wife is lying about her past or present sexual experiences with black men. Hear me out on this...

1. One of the first questions she ever asked me when we started dating was if I’d be mad if I learned she had fucked black guys. She said a co-worker was a dl bbc slut and “tried” to recruit her.
2. She has blocked numbers in her phone and two of them are random black men I have no idea how she got in touch with.
3. She’s thick and voluptuous. Whenever we go to a major city, black men blatantly cat call her.
4. She’s engaged in Facebook convos with a black guy she went to high school with. She’s deleted them but I can tell they were in contact.
5. I logged into her Kik and there were several black dudes in there, including a few from here I’m not sure how she got in contact with. One of them was a black dude her friend used to fuck back in the day.

I know many of you will say “just ask her” but I have and I’m afraid she feels like lie is too big to walk back. It could also mean she’s just a freak who likes doing things behind my back.

I’d really appreciate some feedback and or your opinions...

Personally, i think she wants you to ask her about her crush on black men. She's intentionally doing such things so that you find it out.

Do you really love your wife? Be open to her and just ask what you have in mind.

It seems to become a standard that people ask strangers about their significant others. How would they know better than you?

Anyhow. How did you react to that...
(...)

1. One of the first questions she ever asked me when we started dating was if I’d be mad if I learned she had fucked black guys. (...)
?

(...)She said a co-worker was a dl bbc slut and “tried” to recruit her.
(...) One of them was a black dude her friend used to fuck back in the day.(...)
Sometimes women want to tell you about their past but are too afraid of your potential reaction, so they'll tell you it was a friend, co-worker, etc. when in fact it was them! At least that was the case with an ex GF of mine. After she's been to a bachelorette party she told me that one of the gals had hired a stripper and, at one point, one of her girlfriends got raunchy and started grinding on his body. Much later i found out that it was not only her who did those naughty things but it was also her who had hired that dude from some website in the first place. o_O What a "slut"! *lol*

I reacted the way I thought she wanted me to and said yes. She comes from a racist family too. Very stupid and immature of me. I hadn’t fully realized my cuckold tendencies at that point or how beautiful and natural it would be for her to gravitate towards black men. And the rest, as they say, is history.

This right here. Absolutely made her want it more.
How are they racist? I’ve just heard my brother in law and ******* in law make racist comments. Yet, they will sit there and stare at a football game featuring all these black athletes like it’s the most important thing in the world.

Just because she has a thing for black men doesn't mean she's cheated on you. Honestly there's a chance she hasn't even fucked one before either. Lots of people like to "push the envelope" as far as sexual boundaries go but never go all the way.

Just have a long sit down talk with her. Does the idea if her being a hotwife turn you and her both on? Maybe you can engage in the conversations with other men with her. Go clubbing, buy a toy. Lots of steps you can take before even going all the way.

Now, if she's cheated on you that's another can of worms. No one here can tell you what to Do in that situation because every relationship is different.

You think she has a “thing” for black men?
We’ve been in the hotwife lifestyle for about a year now and she’s said repeatedly she’s not into black men, yet we have all of the indicators I listed in my original post.
I think this lie has gone on too long for her to walk it back now. And she may simply get off on doing this for herself and not telling me.
I’m working on establishing and strengthening trust between us both so she won’t be so afraid to tell me who she really is.

sorry for this maybe off-topic post, but it's sort of inline with your original post. It's just a sexy what-if/did it happen story.

This came from an advice column in a local paper. I don't want to name the paper or the columnist, just to make sure
the ******* doesn't hit the fan in any way.

A guy wrote to this columnist for advice. He's been married to this woman for 3 years. For some reason, he read some
of her old facebook posts and some were about her bachelorette party. He said is was in Las Vegas.

He saw that his bride-to-be apparently met up with what he called "professional football players" at a club.
She also apparently joined them in their hotel room for more partying. That's all he knew, asking how he should deal with this knowledge.
He never mentioned race at all.

If you're reading this far, then you know the possibilities. My first thought was, damn, his fiance may have hooked up with some black football players.
Every white guy's fantasy, right? Almost as good as a white bride fucking a black guy on her wedding night.

That's it, that's the story I wanted to share, a possible real sexy slice of life; something to dream about. I apologize for hijacking your thread
with this story. If you want it deleted, just tell me

I believe my wife is lying about her past or present sexual experiences with black men. Hear me out on this...

1. One of the first questions she ever asked me when we started dating was if I’d be mad if I learned she had fucked black guys. She said a co-worker was a dl bbc slut and “tried” to recruit her.
2. She has blocked numbers in her phone and two of them are random black men I have no idea how she got in touch with.
3. She’s thick and voluptuous. Whenever we go to a major city, black men blatantly cat call her.
4. She’s engaged in Facebook convos with a black guy she went to high school with. She’s deleted them but I can tell they were in contact.
5. I logged into her Kik and there were several black dudes in there, including a few from here I’m not sure how she got in contact with. One of them was a black dude her friend used to fuck back in the day.

I know many of you will say “just ask her” but I have and I’m afraid she feels like lie is too big to walk back. It could also mean she’s just a freak who likes doing things behind my back.

I’d really appreciate some feedback and or your opinions...

I think your posting history indicates that either you want her to, or she wants to.

Back