IS MY DICK STILL...?

Is my dick still worth to fuck my wifes pussy

• Total voters
Hello all.
I'm wondering if my dick is still worth fucking my wifes pussy or should I be pussy free and talk my wife into it to become a BBC slut.IMG_2482.JPGIMG_2484.JPGIMG_2487.JPGIMG_2505.JPG

Last edited:
Your "dick" looks quite a large one for a white cuck, but it is obvious from your message you have grave doubts and misgivings about its use. I can only recommend that you become pussy free, and even aim to eventually become conventional climax free. To help you acheive this just look at the superior black mans physique, look how many women have gone black, and how many white husbands now relish in the fact they are now submissive cucks. Your pleasure must be from serving pleasing and amusing your wife and her lovers. I am a "working house husband", knowing all the domestic chores are my responsibility allowing my wife to have a trouble free lfe with her own friends, male and female is a reward in itself. You will get more reward the deeper you go, scratching the surface allows doubts to surface...

pussy free is the way to go, you and your wife will never regret it. let the bbc take care of your wife and both of you can enjoy it.just relax stroke your little cock and enjoy the show and don,t forget to lick that pussy clean!

Last edited:
You should be proud of your "willie", lack of exercise will cause even further muscle wastage, then if you're lucky it will become even small. As a cuckold you should think "the smaller the better", it does look a bit messy, clean shaven is a must! x

My wife says yes, she has played with her Bull and they gave had me watch and join in. He now refers to himself as does she as her Black husband.she drove 2 hours lastnight to spend the night egg with him. As said in other posts, once he gained her trust, now when he asks, he has her wholeky

Back