Is my bf a cuck?

• Yes - he seems cucky

Votes: 120 56.1%
  • No - he doesn't fit the description.

Votes: 22 10.3%
  • He is in the middle ground

Votes: 72 33.6%

• Total voters
So. My bf loves seeing me getting fucked by BBC while I suck him off. He also likes to dp me along with a bigger BBC. He also enjoys it when the BBC makes his cock seem small. He is 8", so it's hard to find one that makes him looks very small... but he enjoys the feeling of being too inadequate to split me open wide. He does not have any desire to clean up cum or suck or fuck bbc.

I have always thought of a cuck as somebody who watches his partner get fucked and not particate at all or sucks/fucks the BBC.

Also he isn't white, he's Latino.

Could he be considered a cuck?

PS. pic for you all, hope you like it
I think he is definitely in the middle ground.

Since he has input over the selection of your sex partners and he participates, it puts him in the “middle ground.”

Cuckolds’ wives select their own partners without their husbands input. Also their husbands usually are not allowed or limited in the kind of sex they have with their wives.

Either way, however you classify your relationship—it works for you!

I think that I would be considered a cuck as my wife selects her own partners and sex between us now consists of cunnilingus and handjobs. I assume I’m correct in my classifying myself and welcome any comment on that.

Cuckolding does not have to involve any humiliation, and it does not require clean up or crossdressing. However, having said that, there are cuckolds that do all of that and are certainly considered cuckolds. By the same token, there are also well established cuckolds who know about their wives fucking other cocks and bulls, and who also help find those bulls for their wives. They attend the fuck sessions and can take pics or vids, but do not dress up or clean up cum, on cocks or pussies. The bottom line is that there is a sliding scale, as in all things. All can be considered cuckolds rather than stags. We need not get hung up on labels. What works for one, does not for another, that does not alter the fact that they are cuckolds and derive pleasure from the fact they have a hot slutty wife, and they enjoy seeing/hearing her fucked and used, and enjoy the aftermath in some form or another...to each their own, as they say.

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

He’s a stag not a cuck. He wants you to have sex with other men and watch in many instance. Then reclaim you as
his own by fucking you afterward.
A cuck gives and in some cases is given up. They are betas but not always. But a cuck does NOT reclaim his wife in fact there is a hierarchy and in it the cuck assumes the lowest postion.

So. My bf loves seeing me getting fucked by BBC while I suck him off. He also likes to dp me along with a bigger BBC. He also enjoys it when the BBC makes his cock seem small. He is 8", so it's hard to find one that makes him looks very small... but he enjoys the feeling of being too inadequate to split me open wide. He does not have any desire to clean up cum or suck or fuck bbc.

I have always thought of a cuck as somebody who watches his partner get fucked and not particate at all or sucks/fucks the BBC.

BTW: Your 🔥, he is sharing your beauty and that is a typical stag trait! BTW: I wrote that he’s a stag and gave the basic differences between stags and cucks.

If the guy isn't packing a thick 9 inches, then usually we don't bother. That's his main rule and I go along because I love monster cocks.
Then its unlikely you're getting a lot of strange cock these days. You're really limiting your enjoyment. Only approx. 2% of all men have an erect cock larger than 9 inches.

The title cuckold applies to men who are supposedly in monogamous relationships with women (spouses or GFs) who have sex with other men, themselves. Think of it as a "one-way" swing relationship, he remains monogamous while she plays around with other men. Since neither of you consider your relationship 'monogamous', I can't see how your boyfriend would be labeled a cuck.
However, the success rate of a relationship drops dramatically when one or both are having sex outside their own supposedly mongamous relationship.
Relationships, in general, involve a lot more values than just happiness in their sex life. In fact, long term relationships are built on strong foundations of dependability, integrity, love, trust, communications, teamwork, well developed friendship, finances, etc. It truly requires most couples to "work at it" so to speak.
Not all outside parties you invite to your crib have your marriage or relationship as their concern.

I don’t think he is a cuckold. He is not submissive from what you said. I have voted no
Despite 8" huge cock (he makes me feel pathetic) he feels inadequate and compare himself with bbcs. I've voted "He is in the middle ground". He is in the gray zone but he looks like a possible cuck. Let's watch and see.

Yes, your wonderful bf is a cuck, just like me :) Any man who knows and encourages his significant other to sleep with and have a sexual relationship with other men is a cuck. In our relationship, I was usually present to participate in the sexual shenanigans as my wife loved having two men at once. I never experienced feelings of inadequacy, humiliation or of being submissive so we had to use a term to describe our relationship we used Stag and Vixen. A "Hotwife" is a woman who engages in sexual relationships with other men with her boyfriend or husbands encouragement. You two sound like you have it all together ... enjoy and don't worry about titles.

Wow! You are hot and he is a lucky man!

Colour is irrelevant. A cuck is a cuck regardless of skin colour. Technically any man whose wife is fucked by other men, knowingly or unknowingly, is cuckold. So by the true definition he is.
However with modern splitting of hairs he also plays the ‘Stag’ role. But he will follow this through and become a complete cuck. This is just how it started for us and it becomes a natural progression as time passes by.

Last edited:
We voted no. Does he enjoy aspects of cuckolding, yes. But he doesn’t seem to exhibit true cuckold tendencies. For one he has veto power, he isn’t giving you all the power in the relationship. Two he’s also talked about having threesomes with other women. We’d say there are aspects of the hotwife dynamic he enjoys but doesn’t quite meet our definition of a cuckold. Either way though enjoy the freedoms and ask him questions about what other dynamics he’d like to explore.

To me, you guys have more of a stag/hotwife dynamic going on. He enjoys sharing you with black men and he does have some say in who you play with. He also has a 8" cock, 99% of cuckolds have way smaller cocks than that! It looks like he doesn't have many of the humiliation or degradation kinks, apart from the other guy being larger than him (which isn't all that too much larger). Also, the fact that he participates in fucking you along with the bull, shows that he's not as submissive as a true cuck, who would just stand by and watch the black guy pound his wife/girl.

At worst, he's an alpha cuck. Cuckolds range from being sissies and enjoying being at the bottom and serving their woman and the black bull, enjoying humiliation and name calling, to the other end of the spectrum to straight men (with small to average size cocks) who just like seeing their woman getting maximum pleasure from a BBC and enjoying amazing interracial sex!

The traditional definition of a cuckold is: "A man with an unfaithful wife" (Webster's Collegiate Dictionary). The cuckold (the husband) must be married to a woman who, one way or another, breaks her vow to forsake all others. Since you have made no such vow to break, you are not a wife. And your boyfriend is not a married man. No foul, no broken taboo, no adultery.

I agree with the other posters: you are a vixen; your boyfriend is a stag. I would not lose any sleep about "labels". You are getting the sexual pleasures that you desire, and your boyfriend is getting the sexual pleasures that he desires. You have a happy and satisfying relationship. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

It does not matter what anyone else thinks. By the definition of the word cuckold, he is not but neither are most of the people that call themselves cuckolds. If my man was 8 inches and said he wanted to be a cuck I would think he was lazy, gay, or bi and is too afraid to seek it out and wants to experience black cock vicariously through me.

It does not matter what anyone else thinks. By the definition of the word cuckold, he is not but neither are most of the people that call themselves cuckolds. If my man was 8 inches and said he wanted to be a cuck I would think he was lazy, gay, or bi and is too afraid to seek it out and wants to experience black cock vicariously through me.
He doesn't want to suck, fuck or touch BBC.
He just likes me to be degraded into a two cock slut. I love BBC, so no complaints.

It is hard finding BBC that are monsters though. I like ones that make him look "small", harder to find than I thought.

Lately I have been fucking ones with bigger girth. He is only 5.5" in circumference. I have had up to 6.75".

Back